9: Y/Ntastrophe Part-2

Horrortale_________________

The trio arrived in Horrortale copy #698, where they tought Infected was hiding. They started looking around as they arrived in snowdin. There was nobody in sight, not a single monster. As they were about to reach the end of snowdin, they heard a crazy laugh.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't my baby brother and his precious student. Oh, and who might you be, stranger?", asked the skeleton with a hole in his skull. "Infected... I'm... Tear. Now, lets skip the monologue.", said Y/N as he rushed at Infected and punched him straight in the face, making him go through waterfall hotland and core, ending up in new home.

"NiCe pUnCh!", said Error with fire in his eyes. "Thanks" Infected, sensing the power of this new individual, used Unholy Scream and transformed into his Black Being form. He flew back to Y/N and punched him in the face, sending him straight through the barrier out of the underground and to the moon. He then sent his Wisps after him and completely destroyed the moon.

Error and 404, watching this flew after them, Error on his blaster. As they reached the other two fighting, they joined the fight, trying to restrain Infected as they planned.

*Flashback_________________

"Okay. I have a plan. You guys need to restrain him, so I can extract his Infected personality. It'll take about five seconds, so I'm gonna need you to hold him down that long.", said Y/N as the two errors listened carefully. "Allright. Lets do that."

*Flashback over_________________

Error and 404 sent some strings at Infected, which caught him by surprise as they wrapped around him. As Infected was trying to break free, Y/N rushed towards him and placed a hand on his chest, trying to reach his soul. As he was about to pull his Infected personality out, Infected broke free and punched Y/N as hard as he could, sending him flying through Jupiter. Y/N got back up and rushed to Infected, but Infected punched him again sending his Wisps after him, which ended up sending him far away. Error and 404 continued fighting Infected as 404 used Blue Mastery on him but he broke out of it pretty quickly. Y/N was slowly getting up. He teleported next to Error who was watching 404 throw punches at Infected. 404 was getting pushed back, since Infected was allready in his Black Being form.

The Mainframe transformed 404 into his B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y form as he was now puching Infected back. Error threw his strings at Infected again, which slowed him just for a moment, since he was much stronger now. 404 seeing this lunged at Infected, holding him in a death grip, signaling to Y/N to do his thing. Y/N rushed, placed his hand on Infected's chest and grabbed his soul faster this time. He pulled the Infected personality out and deleted it. Infected, or now Jacob fell unconscious and the trio returned to Nightmare's Castle with Jacob's unconscious body.

The 'bad' Sanses rushed as soon as they felt the new presence and Nightmare's face fell when he saw who it was. "I-I-Infected? Why did you bring him here?!" "Relax, Nightmare. He's not Infected anymore. I extracted that personality. He's just Jacob now. And D2, I guess, but he's a pacifist.", reassured Y/N as 404 asked "Y/N, back then in Alphatale. Who did I fight? Jacob or Infected?" "It was Infected he was born before Alphatale's destruction. Jacob went crazy and Infected was created from all his torture and pain. But this Jacob right here is the brother you once new.", explained Y/N to the still angry 404. "I see.... Thanks... For everything." "No problem, but we still need to rebuild Alphatale. I guess we can start with your brothers.", said Y/N

"So, Infected's not evil and crazy anymore?", asked Dust still confused. "His evil and crazy part is gone, so he should be ok.", explained Y/N as everyone started to understand the situation.

"So, what are you gonna do now?", asked 404 as Y/N looked at him and spoke "Well I'm planing to stay with Nightmare and his gang until I get more used to my powers. " "Allright. I'll contact you if I need anything. You know where to find me.", said 404 as he made a portal. "Sure. See ya.", said Y/N as 404 walked through the portal and the 'bad' Sanses looked at him.

"Cmon. Lets go inside and I'll tell you guys what happened.", said Y/N as they went to the living room and Y/N started explaining. After that they went to sleep, since everyone was tired.

Y/N, now in his bed stared at the ceiling as he tought 'How will I rebuild Alphatale? I need to get stronger' before drifting to sleep

——————————————————————

Words: 828

A/N: Hello everyone. , I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.