14: The King of the Multiverse

As Y/N took in his surroundings, he realised the king was staring at him, so he walked up in front of the king and bowed his head.

"Creator Y/N greets The King of the Multiverse.", said Y/n in a formal tone. King Multiverse respoded "Hmm.... So, you're the one? You're the one that calls himself a creator?" "Yes."

"If you really are what you say you are, then why are you speaking so formally to me?", asked KM still unsure if what the skeleton in front of him said is true. "That whould be because I acknowledge you as the King of the Multiverse. In you're battle with Ten no Kami, you finally proved you deserve that title. You risked your life for the sake of the Multiverse, after all."

"'Finally'?" "Well, of course. Someone creating you and giving you that title, so that he could play with the strings from the back, doesn't really prove you worthy.", said Y/N with a smirk.

KM stared the Creator in the eyes until he chuckled "Yea, fine, I belive you. So what 404 said was true. With that knowledge and attitude you really are a Creator. So what business do you have with me." "I came here to warn you of a danger that will probably arrive in this Multiverse sooner than expected.", said Y/N looking the King in the eyes.

And so Y/N began explaining all about the Edensphere and his past life as KM just remained astonished at the revelation. "....So, the higher ups are probably allready searching through the Realities and Multiverses of this Eden Orb as we speak." "Hm.... So, you want to go to other Multiverses and 'Absorb' powerful entities, so you can grow stronger?" "Exactly.", explained Y/N as the King looked at him carefully.

"Creator, why do you seek to protect this specific Multiverse so much, while you have no problem going around and killing entities from different ones?", asked KM, demanding for the truth. "That is because this is the Multiverse in which I woke up after the death in my world. I made a lot of connections here and even took Error in as my pupil. Also this is probably the original Multiverse in which the story of Alphatale, that I read, takes place in. Even if it changed a lot due to my presence.", answered Y/N truthfully.

"I understand. Don't worry, I will do my best to protect our Multiverse in you're absence.", said KM, as Y/N nodded and said "I whouldn't expect any less from the King of Kings. Now, if you whould allow me, I whould like to upgrade your abilities." This left KM speechless "You think you can upgrade MY abilities? Fine, i'll give myself the pleasure to see you fail." Y/N chuckled at KM pride and walked near him. He held his hand out and waited for KM to accept. KM looked the Creator in the eyes and shook his hand, immediately feeling a unmaginable surge in his powers.

"What did you do?", asked KM intrigued. "Well, first I upgraded you're strenght, speed, and durability. Now you're allmost half as powerful as when you took Malware in and became King!Chaos. I also upgraded you're chains. They're basically undestructable now, but don't be too prideful, you're still nowhere near the brothers. Although that will change in the future....", said Y/N, murmuring the last part under his breath, but KM heard it anyway.

"What do you mean 'it might change in the future'?" Y/N looked at him and sighed "I know you're potential. I told you I took in Error as my pupil, right? Well he's much stronger now. I'd say he's around you're level now, so if you wanna stay stronger than him, I advise you to train with him until you're ready to unlock  the Emperor transformation." "Him, as strong as me? Impossible.... And What is this transformation you speak of?", asked KM angry but curious.

"It involves the Mainframe, but just go ask William. I'll let him decide if you're ready, also tell him you have my approval.", said Y/N with a grin on his face as KM nodded. KM just stared at Y/N and asked "Do you need anything? Why aren't you leaving?" "Nah, I just want you to know that I respect you for what you did in the battle with Ten and it was my favourite battle. Alright, be careful and don't die, see ya.", said Y/N as he formed a different kind of portal than the ones he usually uses and started his adventure through the Multiverses.

KM was left speechless, still trying to process the information. He tought a bit and decided he wanted to test Error's strenght first hand so he summoned him. As Error appeared out of nowhere, he fell on the ground. He was not getting up, so KM walked over to him and realised he was unconsious. He sighed and teleported him back.

KM then went to the Omega Timeline and knocked on the door of the Alphabros' house. Soon, Ares opened the door with anger and asked "What do you want?" "I need to talk to 404 about something important." "He's already talking with Nightmare about something important and he doesn't want to be disturbed.", said Ares staring at KM with anger in his eyes. "Look, the Creator twirp that he adores so much left to train and revealed something important.", said KM as Ares' angry expression turned to a shocked one "Come in....", said Ares as KM walked in the house and saw everyone listen to Nightmare.

After Nightmare finished explaining, KM made his pressence known and said "So, that Ink brat will become a problem?" everyone turned at him and William asked "When and why did you come here?" "The Creator kid told me something interesting.", said KM as he was interrupted by William "He visited you?" "Yea, he even said my battle with Ten was his favourite. But anyway, he told me to come ask you about a transformation that involves the Mainframe and that I have his approval. Do you know something?"

"Yea, I know what he's talking about, but it needs the necessary requirement to awaken. If Y/N approved, I guess he wanted you to achieve it, so I'll tell you. You need to extract pure data from the Mainframe. You can do that, since you are made from my code. Then you'll be at our level.", explained William as everyone stared at KM.

"Loading will be a pain, won't he?", asked KM "He will, but we need that extra power for the battle that is to come.", sighed William as he stood up and said "Alright, we all need to get a lot stronger."

——————————————————————

Words: 1167

A/N: Hello everyone.
Remember, this story will not go exactly like Alphatale.

The Training Arc Begins.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.