19: The Deal

Two days past since Y/N absorbed the first William. Since then, he managed to absorb another 54 versions of William. He worked his way up with the versions of William becoming more and more powerful, from Multiversal level to Hyperversal.

Now Y/N decided to go after a more powerful William.

Y/N...POV_________________

After absorbing all those Williams, not only did I grow a lot more powerful, I also started to sense something growing inside me.

Now, I was absorbing my 54th version of William. The other brothers have already been absorbed with a little struggle, but I was confident in my abilities now.

After absorbing the William, I created a Wormhole to an Alphatale with a more powerful William. As soon as I stepped into the wormhole, I found myself in William's HQ. I sensed him straight away and started walking towards him.

As I got closer, I noticed he was looking at me, but what shook me to the core was when I saw his code. He was almost as strong the original William. 'This is not good. If I don't hurry and Malware takes over, I'll probably die.' I tought as I began thinking of ways to kill him quickly.

Then a sudden idea hit me 'What if I take his Malware away?' I grinned and tought of a good plan to do that. If I was gonna do this, I needed to make sure Malware whouldn't be able to take control of my body in the future, so I made myself immune to any kind of mind control and created a new ability, Sub-Space, which allowed me to create an entirely new dimention in my mind.

As I was thinking with my tought acceleration, he teleported in front of me and asked "Who are you? Why are you here?" I tought for a bit before answering "I'm here with a deal. Look, I'm a Creator, so I have the ability to bring back Alphatale, but in return I want you to be my closest ally."

He stared at me in shock and demanded I prove my statement. I told him everything I knew about Alphatale and he seemed to belive me. Now was the time to put my plan into action.

I remembered how KM fused with Malware to become King Chaos, so I tried the same approach. Since I was so close to William, I could sense Malware in him, so I activated Tought Acceleration for me and Malware and tought "Malware, can you hear me?"

It took a moment, but I got a response "How do you know of me and what do you want, Creator?" He asked a little surprised. "Name's Y/N. I'm a Creator, so of course I know everything. As for what I want..... It's a deal. Look, I wanna absorb that William you have as a vessel. I can be your new vessel."

"And why whould I want you as my vessel?" "Well, I have knowledge about everything. I'm growing stronger and stronger every day. In a few days I surpassed the level of this William and...... whouldn't It be better for the vessel, you're going to take over, to be as strong as possible?" I answered while mentally grinning.

A sudden laughther errupted in my head "AHAHAHAHA........ Creator, you're a very interesting being. Fine, I accept. This'll be interesting. So, you know how I switched with that king brat?" "Yea, I just need to touch William, right?" "Mhm." He responded as I stopped using Tought Acceleration.

"So, what do you say, William. Do you accept?" I asked as I held a hand out. He looked at me and took my hand "Yea." As soon as we shaked hands, I felt Malware transfer over to me, so I quickly transfered him into my Sub-Space. William probably felt that too, since he suddenly jumped back.

"W-What did you just do?" He asked as I stared at him with a pitying look. I sighed and teleported behind him, punching him straight in the skull with everything I had. His skull cracked and he fell down as I absorbed him quickly, not wanting to deal with another B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. After feeling a big spike in power, I switched my attention to Malware.

I entered my Sub-Space with only my mind, leaving my body behind, and activated Tought Acceleration, so I could deal with Malware while not much time whould pass outside.

The Sub-Space was completely black, like the void, so I changed it into looking like StoryShift #532's Underground, since I was most used to that one. As I looked around I realised I was in the Judgement Hall

In front of me was a dark mass of smoke, which I assumed was Malware. I didn't expect 'The Next Reality Eater', as he was called, to look like this, but I assumed the reason for his body being just smoke was my mind not being able to comprehend his true appearance.

"Hey, Malware." I greeted as he..... looked at me? I could tell somehow. "Creator, where are we? THIS WAS NOT THE DEAL!!" He shouted as I just stared at him and sighed "C'mon now, Malware. Did you really think I was just gonna let you take control over my body?"

He tried to move towards me, but he just couldn't. He couldn't do anything, so he asked, his voice being filled with venom, "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?" "You're in my dimention now. I have full control over it, so you're powerless. But now that I have you here, lets make the real deal, shall we?" I said with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" He asked as I explained "Well I want your power. Lets work together. You help and protect me when needed and I let you live rent free in my head. As a bonus, you'll get immense power, when you take over, and knowledge out of this.... world? I don't really know, since Creators are the ones that created everything around here. Even the TransVoid. Even...... Malesgrow." As I said that he flinched, since I allowed him to move. I just wanted to see his reaction.

"E-Even Malesgrow?" He asked still unsertain. "Yup, the very thing you were born from. So what do you say? Do you accept my deal." I asked as I extanded my hand and blue flames covered it. I knew absorbing a few Bills along my travels was a good idea.

He looked at me and asked "And how do I know you won't betray me...... again." "Well, this is Bill's ability you see. Lets add another thing to the contract. If eighter one of us betrays the other, the traitor's soul, body and everything gets erased. That includes going on a rampage while taking over." I said full of confidence.

He looked at me and groaned "Ahh...... Dammit, how did I get myself into this...... Fine..." He approached me as he extended a hand of smoke and shook my hand, sealing The Deal.

After we shook our hands, Malware started glowing a bright blue colour as he got a skeleton body. He looked almost like William, but his colour pallet was black and blue and his body was a bit more deformed, just like William's Just!404 transformation.

"H-Hey, Y/N..... What did you absorb up until now? My power..... It increased so much....." He asked as he looked at his hands surprised. "54 versions of William, not including yours. Some of them may have had a Malware and you probably fused with them." I said as he nodded.

"So, what's your goal? Why do you just go around absorbing William's?" He asked as I transfered some of my memories to him. Memories of the Edensphere, of my Multiverse, of.......M!404.... "Do you understand now? Do you understand how strong I have to get to defeat that monster?" "Lucky bastard..." muttered Malware under his breath.

"What was that?" "I'm just thinking about how lucky that Malware got." He said as I sighed. "Alright, now that this has been dealt with, we need to go and absorb a lot more beings." I said as he nodded.

I exited my Sub-Space and made another Wormhole as I heard a voice in my head "So, that's how you travel around realities. Pretty neat." "Yea, I have KM to thank for this" I said as I jumped into the Wormhole, ready to continue my journey of becoming stronger.

——————————————————————

Words: 1462

A/N: Hello everyone.
Y/N got his own Malware.

Next chapter will be the last of Y/N's POV.

I hope you liked the chapter. See you soon.