22: Y/NMageddon Part-2

As Y/N got up in his JY/N!B.U.T.T.E.R.F.L.Y. form, a surprised look appeared on M!404's face with the Creator just grinning in responce.

Y/N...POV_________________

With M!404 surprised, I took the chance and rushed straight at him with a punch to the jaw, sending him flying into the next Reality.

When I got there, he smirked and fired a God Ray at me as I shot one of my own. The collision caused an explosion that engulfed five Realities.

The creature flew high up in the air and started shooting thousands of God Rays as I kept jumping from Reality to Reality in order to avoid them.

"YOU CAN'T RUN FOREVER, CREATOR!!" He shouted as he began laughing and firing faster.

I started firing my own attacks whenever I had the chance, but he whouldn't budge, so I used something I never thought I whould have to use.

I opened my mouth and let out a roar, much like Infected's Unholy Scream. This startled M!404, so I took the chance and opened my butterfly wings as wide as I could.

An uncountable number of Wisps started flowing out of them. Also like Infected's wisps, these were made from the souls I gathered during my....... Absorbing spree. Copies of them anyway.

The Wisps started flying at M!404, but just before they reached him, he used his God Mastery and stopped all of them. It was like they were frozen in time.

I then used my own version of Blue Mastery on him. Creator's Mastery was probably the most powerful version of this ability to ever exist as even M!404 couldn't withstand it.

Using my ability on him caused him to release his. I watched as the Wisps darted towards the Creature. A horrific roar erupted from its mouth, making me flinch.

The whole Eden Orb started shaking violently as I waited for M!404 to die, but his code never left his body.

Frustrated, I began to shoot everything I had at him, trying not to destroy the Eden Orb in the process.

Blasters, Wisps, God Rays. Hell, I even used Malware's God Eyes, which should theoretically erase anything from existence...... anything.

.....But I could still sense him there, tanking all those attacks. I could imagine the grin on his face.

"......what a monster." I murmured as I searched for the creature through all the dust.

'Kid, switch with me for a bit...' Said Malware in my head with a serious expression.

'What? Are you sure?' I asked as I looked at the dark blob of smoke floating near my head.

'Yeah. I wanna see how strong he is. How strong I could have become....' He said with an evil smile on his face.

Since when did he even have a mouth?

I pushed the tought away as I sighed and switched with him, staying conscious this time.

"FINALLY!!" He yelled as he stopped the attacks and looked for M!404.

A figure could be seen in the distance. That bastard was still standing on his feet, but his body was a mess.

All of his wings were incinerated. He was missing his left arm and only the remains of his jacket could be seen hanging from his barely conscious body.

Seeing this Malware sighed and started walking towards him, disappointed he couldn't fight the monster in his prime.

As Malware got right in front of his face, M!404 stared into his eyes. The Eyes of Belial didn't have any effect on him, probably because both beings had that ability, so neither one went insane. Well, more insane.

Y/N the Creator (Alphatale Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara