18: Power

Two days past since Y/N got to Storyshift #532. He spent his time recovering and eating a lot of monster food, in order to recover his magic. Now, the time has come for Y/N to continue his mission.

Y/N...POV_________________

I was walking with Chara around Snowdin, holding a bag of Glamburgers in my left hand and munching on a Glamburger from my right hand. I finished my burger and stored the rest in Heart Locket's inventory. Good thing I added some handy features to the them.

I then shifted my attention to Chara, took in a deep breath and spoke "Hey, Chara. I need to tell you something..." "....It's time, isn't it?" interrupted Chara as I nodded.

She stared at the ground and sighed "Just.... be careful, okay? Don't go picking fights you can't win. You're not gonna be able to save anyone if you're dead, you know." "Don't worry I won't. And I have infinite HP, so there's not that many beings that can kill me." I reassured as we both stood there in silence.

""Chara/ Y/N"" We both said at the same time. "O-Oh, It's okay. You go first." She insisted as I sighed "Fine. I wanted to give you this." I took out a golden Heart Locket from my pocket and gave it to her.

Chara opened the Heart Locket and it revealed a photo of me and her chilling at the Sentry Post. She stared at it for a bit and I was suddenly tackled into a hug. "T-Thanks." She said, sobbing as she tightened the hug. "You're welcome."

She then looked up at me and stared into my e/c eyes. "Just, come and visit from time to time after all this is over, okay?" "Of course I will." I reassured, patting her on the head and giving a huge smile.

She took a few steps back and waved me off with a smile. I waved back and created a portal to William's HQ. I took one last look and walked through the portal.

I looked around and saw pretty mutch what I expected. My eyes fell onto the Mainframe pool and the bridge, I remembered reading about. My powers were already starting to come back, since I was so close to the Mainframe.

As I walked closer, I noticed there was really nobody here. I cautiously walked to the pool of pure data and placed a hand inside. A sudden surge of power engulfed me as two hands came out of the pool and tried dragging me in.

"Loading.... Can we talk about this?" I asked, struggling a bit. Hearing this, the skeleton formed in front of me and stared before asking "A Creator? How do you know me? And why do you have so much of the Mainframe's code inside you?" "I'll tell you, so just chill out, ok?" I said as something cought my attention behind him. Ahh, such perfect timing.

"But before that.... Is that William I see behind you?" I asked as the figure turned around. William, seeing Loading came out for someone, took interest in the situation and rushed over to us. As Loading was distracted, I took the chance and teleported away to the doodlesphere.

'Phew, I got out of that one somehow. I'm not ready to fight them yet. So my first target now should be...... KM.' I tought as I reached for my Heart Locked and pressed the new button I added. The picture changed from Nightmare's gang to me and Error in Outertale. Then it changed to me with the Alpha Brothers. I pressed it one last time and it changed to me and Chara.

I smiled and created another portal to KM throne room. I walked through and my pressure Immediately made KM stand up. "Who are you?" He demanded as I stared at him. "I'm sorry KM, but I have to do this." I said as I teleported behind him and impaled him with a sharp bone as black as the void.

He didn't have time to react and fell to one knee. I then said "Absorb" and his code started flowing into me. I looked at my right hand and saw a new button appear 'Game Over'. I then used Locate and found my next targets..... Error and Adam. I didn't want to absorb Error but I need to absorb at least one of him.