16: Multiversal Adventures

As Y/N walked into the portal he created after talking to KM, he appeared in a random FGod Multiverse.

'Hmm..... Is this the doodlesphere?', tought Y/N as he looked around.

As he continued looking around, he spotted a figure in the distance. The figure sensed him and rushed at him with a..... broom? 'It's probably just Ink.' tought Y/N as he threw a punch straight to the jaw, sending him flying.

"Stranger, identify yourself!", shouted Ink as he pointed at the new skeleton in front of him.

Y/N tought a bit as he remembered his nickname from a while ago. "Tear", said Y/N as Ink just stared at him.

Ink then asked "What are you doing here? Are you a threat?" "Yes.", responded Y/N as he teleported in front of the squid, grabbing his skull and shouting "Absorb!"

Ink's code started flowing into Y/N as his body disintegrated. Y/N felt a slight power up and sighed "Weak...."

Then, suddenly, a voice yelled through the whole doodlesphere "Ink! My child! What did you do to him?!" "Ah, Fate. You finally decided to show up?" "You know who I am and still dare to do that to my precious Ink?", asked Fate with venom in her words.

"Of course I know. Sister of Destiny. The worst diety and a terrible mother. Now, I'll take revenge for what you put Error through.", declared Y/N as he sent a gaster blaster flying straight for Fate. Fate dodged the blaster and tried to grab Y/N, but he teleported away, sending a set of strings at Fate.

Fate caught the strings and pulled them, along with Y/N. Y/N remembered the abilities he created a while ago, when he was with the 'bad' Sanses. He teleports away and turned invisible as he created a lot of ice, trapping Fate in the process. "Hey Fate, I think you need to chill out for a bit.", said Y/N chuckling as Fate groaned while breaking out of the ice, but it was too late.

Fate was surrounded by blasters in all directions. They all fired at once, creating a big explosion that shook the entire Multiverse. After the dust cleared, Y/N saw Fate lying on the ground as he approached carefuly. He saw Fate wasn't moving, so he used Absorb on her.

Y/N, not feeling satisfied, jumped through another portal, arriving into another FGod Multiverse. He went straight for that Multiverse's Fate and continued that process a few more times, until he decided on going to an Alphatale Multiverse.

As soon as he arrived, he got an idea 'If I can trick William into coming with me to the Mainframe, he could distract Loading while I take some of the Mainframe's Data'

After a while, he put his plan into action. He used Locate to find William and noticed there were no drawbacks. Smiling, he teleported to William's location and found himself at William's hideout. Walking around, he spotted a blaster coming his way. He dodged it and guessed who attacked him as turned to the figure.

"William, can we talk?", asked Y/N as 404 looked at him surprised. "Who are you? How do you know that name?", asked the angry God. "Calm down. Here, take a seat.", said Y/N as he summoned a table with two chairs out of thin air. William nodded and took a seat at the table.

Y/N...POV_________________

"First of all, I know about Alphatale. I have a plan to bring it back.", I said as he looked straight in my eyes. "Continue...." I wondered how I should go about this, but eventually thought that it didn't matter, since I was gonna absorb this 404 anyway.

"My name is Y/N. I'm what you whould call a Creator. My power is currently limited due to the Mainframe, so I need to absorb some of its code. For that I need you to keep Loading in check while I extract enough pure data.", I explained, not expecting him to belive me. "Prove it.", he demanded as I told him everything about Alphatale and its destruction, to the last detail.