21: Y/NMageddon Part-1

Back to Error and KM. The two were currently fighting against William, training for a threat, they didn't know already arrived.

Error...POV_________________

"HA! IN YOUR FACE!" Shouted KM as his chain finally hit William's head, scratching his cheek.

William seemed pretty surprised by this, so I took the oportunity and shot a God Ray directly for his head, but he dodged at the last second.

"Oh, cmon'.." I murmured under my breath as I got kicked in the back of the head.

After bringing me down, William rushed at KM with a punch straight to the jaw, sending him flying across the HQ.

William casually teleported back with an exhausted KM and threw him down next to me.

"You're both getting better. KM, you need to stop getting so exited over a single hit. In a real battle, that whould've costed you your life." He said looking straight into KM's soul.

"Error.... You did pretty good, but be more careful when the oponent is out of view." He sighed as I just nodded.

Ever since KM got some of the Mainframe's code, he and I have been something akin to rivals. I also grew a lot stronger, because of the powers Y/N gave me.

Ever since I got them, I kept getting this weird feeling that something bad will happen soon, but I decided to push it away for now.

As I looked at William, he just pulled a box of cookies from EpicTale and started munching on them as he stared at the ground. He really loved those cookies.

Suddenly, a weird energy spread all across the Multiverse. With the power it was emitting, some of the neighboring Multiverses were probably sensing it too.

"William...." "It's happened. Ink has become a puppet..." I started, before he interrupted me and started searching through the Multiverse's code.

KM, hearing this, quickly created a Wormhole to the Doodlesphere and jumped through as we followed.

Upon reaching what once used to be the Doodlesphere, we were greeted by a dimention missing all of its previous lively colours.

In the distance, we could see a battle taking place.

As we approached, we found Nightmare, struggling to keep his skeletal form and the rest of his gang on the ground covered in wounds.

I ran up to Nightmare looking for an answer, but as he saw me approaching, his face grew a horrified expression.

"BEHIND YOU!" He shouted as I stopped in my tracks.

All I heard was a loud crack as I looked behind me, only to find William, struggling to hold off a black.... brush?

As I looked at the attacker, my face fell. This wasn't Ink anymore....

I stared into his hollow eyes as a grin appeared on his face.

"Well, Well, Well. If it isn't the Destroyer, the self-proclaimed King and the self-proclaimed God. All FAKES!" He shouted as an ink tentacle grabbed William and threw him across the Doodlesphere.

KM created hundreds of Wormholes with chains coming out of them, but Ink effortlessly dodged all of them.

I also tried to catch him with my strings, but he simply caught them and pulled me towards him before swinging his brush, sending me flying through some AUs.

As I got back to the fight, I noticed William trying to hit Ink with his God Rays, but again, Ink dodged his shots and fired a blaster at him.

He and KM teleported beside me and we looked at each other before nodding.