'Happy family' (Foolgetta)

(Foolish's POV:)

I was walking home after a good mine with Leo; enjoying the cool summer air whilst it was still lingering. I knew it wouldn't be here for much longer as temperatures were rising rapidly. I looked around to spot a few residents wandering about together; smiling when I spotted Vegetta with them. I walked over excitedly; just happy to see my partner after a WHOLE day. He hasn't spotted me yet so I ran down the hill and tried to get their attention.

"VEGETTA!~" I shrieked at the top of lungs. Giggling when he turned around and quickly realised it was me. The group all looked now as we collided into a hug; chuckling softly.

"Hello, my little friend!" I smiled and lifted him up as we began to spin around; he screamed excitedly and Leo frowned. Guessing they were jealous of not getting the attention. I put him down as we continued hugging; he nuzzled his head into my chest.

"We'll be going home. I think someone is tired!" I chuckled as I looked at the group; waving goodbye as I picked him up in bridal position and took my family home. Leo didn't mind walking as they were always very independent most of the time. 

As we arrived at the door, I smiled as I noticed Vegetta had fallen asleep. I looked down at Leo who seemed tired as well. Opening the door, I let them walk in first as they plopped onto the sofa. I smiled and went upstairs towards our shared bedroom; placing Vegetta down gently on the bed and palced the douvey over him. I left the room and went back downstairs to Leo sitting  on the sofa, watching tv.

"Bedtime Leo. You must be tired." They nodded slowly as I went over to pick them up; running upstairs again as they fell alseep in my arms. So cuteee. I went into the bedroom as I did the same as I did to Vegetta before. I carefully closed the door behind me and went back downstairs. This repeated process was becoming annoying but I needed to let my family rest comfortably and I was hungry. 

Heading to the kitchen I looked through the cupboards and found some bread and in the fridge I found some avocado spread. Eh, basic but good. I closed everything and began to spread the avocado spread on the bread. I honestly could not be bothered to make toast as it was already really late. I yawned and began to munch on my food, throwing myself onto the sofa and turnedd the tv on as I began to watch something. Honestly, it was very limited due to the strict rules of this island but I was able to watch the news... I guess? I heard a creak from beside me; turning my head quickly and saw a sleepy Vegetta creeping down the stairs,

"Foolish... What... What are you doing up so late...?" I smiled as he sat next to me and rested his head on my shoulder. I slipped my arm behind his back and held him close to me. I sighed and looked at him,

"couldn't sleep, you?" He paused for a second and wrapped his arms around my chest and breathed deeply. I smiled and pulled him slightly closer; enjoying his warmth.

"Be sure... To get some rest..." He muttered sleepily as he dozed off. I turned the tv off as I thought that the man hugging me was more important. I picked him up slightly as I layed myself down and placed him back onto my chest. I closed my eyes and thought about my day. About my family and my life. Odd thing to think about, the last one but I soon fell asleep with a smile on my face.