'Hide'n'seek'

(Philza's POV:)

I began farming my avocados and wheat. I smiled at the familiar smell of dirt and nature and I found comfort in it. I looked out towards the Federation's building and saw some new flowers around laid around. I chcukled and knew it was probably Tallulah as she loved flowers like that; especially a variety like that. I twitched my wings as my father sense tingled; I knew one of the children are awake. FINALLY! I sprinted towards my house and climbed the ladder down and was greeted to occupied beds. I looked around the room as it seemed suspicious since it was quite late in the morning already. I woke up an hour ago which isn't exactly impressive as many residents are awake way before me. I'm not an early bird but I'm not embarassed. 

I walked further into the room and saw Chayanne hiding in the corner which a sheepish grin on his face. He waved awkwardly and I narrowed my eyes,

"I saw you..." I mumbled as a grin formed on my face and they looked at me shyly and tried to disappear into the shadows and I giggled.

"Where's Tallulah?" I asked as I realised she wasn't in her bed and my heart dropped. I looked around the room in a hurried panic. My wings lifted and poofed and I heard a snicker behind me and I was jumpscared by Tallulah

"BOO! Did I scare you papa? Did I, did I?" She asked and leaned closer excitedly and I played along; not wanting to admit to a child that they actually scared me.

"Yes dear, you did. You almost gave me a fucking heart attack!" She giggled behind her hands, her tail wagging proudly at her success. Chayanne by now had joined us and I watched them whisper about some flowers and rearranging their room slightly. I watched them fondly until I felt my chat system buzz, I peered down and saw my best friend Fit had messaged me.

FitMC >> Hey BBGirl, you done any tasks yet?

I smiled and typed back,

Ph1LzA >> Nope! :> The kids have just woken up!

FitMC >> Ah, ok! On my way Phil. ;)

Ph1LzA >> Okk ;)

I looked away from chat and saw them fighting over the uneveness of their beds. I left them to it and grabbed some avocado toast from my bag and from it's plastic wrapping I keep it in. I placed some on the table for them to have later and they completely ignored and continued fighting. Damn kids...

"Eat your food you little shits.." I mumbled sternly and they looked at me and smiled and grabbed their plastic wrapped and put it in their bags and ran over to me. I picked them both up in one arm each and hugged them tightly; both of them screeching for freedom and began wriggling to escape. I chuckled and began to put them down; their tossing and turning making me fall over as they cheered as they escaped my love.

"Hi Phil! Nice to see you." I jumped and sat up as I was still on the ground and waved awkwardly,

"hi mate!..." He reached out his hand which I took gratefully and brushed the dirt off my robes.

"Hey, so me and Ramon here were wondering if you need any tasks done?" I looked at my tasks that needed doing and saw I had to play... Chess... Fuck no. I groaned and my wings twitched in annoyance.

"I gotta do chessssss.... I don't wannaaaa....." Fit laughed softly,

"Phil it'll be fine." I groaned,

"I can't be bothered to learnnnnnn....." He stared at me like I just disrespected his entire family tree,

"you... Philza Minecraft, have NEVER.... EVER...? Played chess?" I nodded and he looked at me in shock. I chuckled and used my wings to cover my face.