'Efforts needed' (Quackity & Tallulah)

(Warning: lots of POV changes- so be sure to read it so you know who we are whilst reading :>)

(Wilbur's POV:)

I grabbed the quill and hummed a familiar tune as it touched the paper under my hand. I was so nervous on what to say because I wasn't sure how she thought of me. Has she even missed me? Does she still remember me? The quill lingered just on the paper and I gulped. I was so nervous to write to a child! But... She's my child. My daughter. I cannot neglect her anymore but I couldn't help the situation because my music tour had to be done. I can't wait to see you again Tallulah. My little flower. 

The quill touched the paper and I wrote. I wrote the best way I could put it to a child. My child.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Dear Tallulah,

It's me, Papa. Yes. I know, crazy to hear from me after neglecting you for so long and I apologise. When I get home I promise to do whatever I can to make up all the time I was gone. I'll spoil you good like the princess you deserve to be! I'll be home soon, I promise. I have a couple more shows and then I'll be back.

I need you to behave for Philza as I know he is struggling a lot already with more than being a single father trying to protect you and the other kids. Stay strong and live your life...

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I stared at the words written on the piece of paper, smiling as I did. The thought of golden wings appeared in my mind. The little giggles of the two running in the endless flower fields together. I'm thinking of Quackity. Something I never thought would happen is unfolding in my mind. The unfamiliar tint of rose on my cheeks stung and I couldn't help but snort at the thought of the duck man; of all people. Somebody in my absence who decided to marry me out of the blue; I had said no. I couldn't... I'm wasn't sure on how to feel towards anyone until I had Tallulah.

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

... And promise me as well you'll try to talk to Quackity again. Letters from Phil have told me about you guys no longer hanging out and it upsets me because you guys were so, so close. I'm not forcing you two love him again but try and tolerate him at least... For papa? Do your best princess. Look after everyone and of course yourself.

See you soon my Little Flower,

Papa Wilbur.

<3

<--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

I smiled at my work and I was hoping she would be happy to see me write back. I have never been good with words if it is either conversations, letters or writing in chat. Words come slowly to me and there's nothing I can do to fix myself.