'Dancing in the rain' (Deathduo)

[TW: Overstimulation]

(Philza's POV:)

Walking on the bridge decorated with flowers, ribbons and flower petals felt like a dream. A beautiful sight and the deep, blue night sky fitted so well. The capybaras ran ahead and we all followed happily. God, I love these chaotic fluffballs. The trees hung the colours of the flag of Mexico. I smiled and I felt my wings lift themselves in excitement. I knew this was going to be amazing and we haven't even arrived! I heard quiet murmers behind me for some of the residents; glancing behind I saw Foolish and Bad bickering quietly as usual. However, I let my curiosity get the best of me.

"He is NOT back!" Bad snorted and rolled his eyes.

"He is!" Foolish declared and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Is NOT!"

"Is too!"

"UGHHH! You are so annoying!" Bad screeched angrily; baring his fangs at him. I muffled my laughter with my hand. Gods, they're bickering is annoying but the drama is amazing

"Guys, guys. Comn, this is a special day! Please just get along?" Roier whined and interwined his fingers together in prayer. They bothed looked at eachother; eyeing the other up and down, sighing.

"Nngghh... Fine. Just this once, Foolish?" Bad groaned and slumped his shoulders.

"Hmm... Ugh. Fine. Only for you Roier." Roier and Foolish smiled at eachother; Bad only growled under his breath and continued walking but slowed down to the back of the group. I fixed my mariachi outfit and adjusted my wings to rest against my back. The breeze in my face gave me a sense of peace during these exciting times of celebration. 

"Oi Phil!" I turned around and spotted my favourite bald person; Fit.

"Hi mate!" I smiled and walked over to him, shaking hands with him. He narrowed his eyes and his smiled widened. I narrowd my eyes and returned the same smile,

"you up for a race old man?"

"Always. I could use a warmup." I grin and lifted my fist in front of my face to challenge him. Fit gasped dramatically,

"wow, Phil. A warmup? I would at least hope I would be see something of a challenge to you? But ok! Don't injure yourself you old fart." I scoffed and turned on the path so we were facing the right way; both of us leaning forwards in a running position. One quick glance at him and we were off. 

I sprinted down the path; weaving in and out of smalls clutches of people. Fit was just behind me and was keeping a surprisingly good pace.

"KEEP UP BITCH!" I yelled, spreaded my wings to feel the small wind between each of my individual feathers. During this I closed my eyes and smiled; the speed I was going almost felt like flying.

"HAHA PUNK!" I blinked and saw how far ahead Fit was now. I groaned loudly and started running faster. The stitch in my chest grew every step but I ignored it and continued the chase; panting at the same time. I narrowed my eyes and concentrated my strength; bumping into Fit as he just... Stood there?

"Woah." He paused and stared at something in the distance.

"Hm?" I hummed and he pointed with his one good arm,

"look at that- Holy shit."

"Yeah... Holy shit..." I said; barely audible as I could only speak in whispers. I was completely amazed by the structure. The tall, looming building stood there. It was beautiful yet intimidating; but it rather suited the celebrations that were going to commence here. I felt my throat tickle in excitement. Nerves? Not sure, and don't really fucking care. I just want food and a party.