01. 𝙒𝙝𝙞𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙒𝙞𝙣𝙙

"Hi," she greeted, her voice carrying through the beautiful Spring-ish landscape.

The boy looked up, startled by the unexpected voice. His eyes met hers, and for a moment, time seemed to freeze.

"Hey," he replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"I'm Kim Bora," she introduced herself, offering a friendly smile.

He hesitated for a moment before answering. "Yang Jungwon."

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" she said, gesturing to the cherry blossoms.

He nodded, his gaze softening as he looked around. "Yeah, it really is."

As they stood there, a comfortable silence settled between them. The world seemed to hold its breath.

"I don't think we've met before," Bora ventured, her voice slightly hesitant.

Jungwon shook his head, a small smile playing on his lips. "No, I don't think we have."

Bora felt a spark of curiosity. "Are you new here?"

He chuckled softly, "No, not really. I've been around, just.. I guess our paths haven't crossed until now."

Bora found herself smiling, appreciating the ease of their conversation. She glanced at her watch and realized it was getting late.

"I should probably head home," she said reluctantly.

"Sure," he agreed, a hint of disappointment in his eyes.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗

The winter morning painted the world with a serene coat of frost, the air was crisp, and the breaths you took were visible, like the sighs of the season itself. 

Kim Bora stepped out of her cozy home, wrapping herself in a warm scarf her breath were forming clouds in the chilly air. She tightened her scarf and pulled her beanie lower, ready to brave the cold. Today, like every school day, she was greeted by a sense of anticipation in the air. 

On her way to school Bora met her friends Hana and Minji chatting up ahead. Bora quickened her steps to join them, her smile already lighting up the day. 

"Hey, Bora!" Hana greeted, her voice a burst of sunshine.

"Morning!" Minji chimed in, her eyes twinkling like stars.

"Good morning, you two!" Bora replied, matching their energy.

Their cheerful chatter echoed through the chilly air as they walked together and talked about their upcoming tests.

They chatted as they walked towards school. With friends like Hana and Minji, the cold weather seemed less frosty.

As the bell rang, signaling the start of classes, their chattering quieted down. Hana and Minji went their way to their classrooms, waving goodbye to Bora.

"Call me when you're finished alright?" Minji spoke, both Hana and Bora nodded.

 She watched Minji go, thankful for her cheerful company. With a deep breath, she walked into the school building, the familiar sounds of lockers closing and voices echoing around her.

╔⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤╗