Prologue

"Welcome, Finchstar." A gray old she cat with sparkling fur padded towards him. "Am I dead?" The she cat sighed playfully and smirked. "No, Finchstar, you've lost your eighth life, not your ninth." Finchstar let out a breath he had been holding.

"Well, are you going to send me back to my Clan?" Finchstar let out a quiet snarl. His cats were battling RiverClan alone!

"Not yet, follow me." The gray she cat flicked her tail. Finchstar let out an impatient sigh. The she cat led him to a small clearing of sand. Finchstar sat on the soft dirt. "I have a prophecy for you." The she cat's voice changed serious, narrowing her eyes. Finchstar pricked his ears, listening intently.

"Look." They both tilted their heads at the sky. Clouds appeared, thunder rumbling, rain drops falling. It was a storm? So what? Was there trouble ahead?

"Clouds will rumble, rain will come from the skies, and a storm will fall over your clan!" She paused, "Blood will fall if these storms continue!"
"Huh? What's going to happen?" He hissed. Suddenly, Finchstar was alone.

He woke in the shade of trees, the sun was no longer shining like it was when the battle started. Now, the sky was covered in shadows. Clouds were rumbling and rain was falling.

Clouds will rumble, rain will come from the skies, and a storm will fall over your clan. Blood will fall if these storms continue!

A voice whispered in his ear. He shuddered from the cold rain. Standing up, he headed back to Sunningrocks to see what was happening to his clan.

A/N: I KNOW, SHORT CHAPTER, BUT HEY, IT'S THE PROLOGUE FOR STARCLAN'S SAKE! THE ACTUAL CHAPTERS WILL BE LONGER.
3∅Ø WORDS! PLEASE GIVE SOME
Join My Roleplay And Get A Free Spoiler! (Ask me)
FEEDBACK!
VOTE!
COMMENT!
SHARE!
Love It!
-Liontail