Chapter 19

You'll figure out who's P.O.V. it's in soon enough for the chapter hint. :) This chapter is juicy! (Sorry if you get Rain and Rainwind confused...)

  -Stormfall gave him a glare, but he didn't mind. He was with the she-cat he loved. Truly loved.   

Rain's P.O.V. 

Rainwind bounded up to Rain and his now conscious friend. "He's going to be fine," Rainwind repeated. 

"Cloudsound, wake up!" Raincloud shook his friend. "Stop! You'll hurt him." Rainwind hissed. Rain stopped immediately, staring at his friend nervously. "Where's Sunflower?" Was Cloudsound's first words after he awoke. 

It wasn't something like, oh, thank you for making sure I didn't do something stupid, it was about Sunflower. Cloudsound's mate. Not friend, mate. He did care for her, and Rain had to make sure Sunflower knew Cloudsound loved him.

"She's here, just come on," Raincloud hissed. His friend stood up and started to shake his fur clean. "Let's go!" Raincloud muttered. Cloud and Rain both ran at the speed of lightning, Rainwind following slowly behind.

"What are we doing?" Cloud mewed. "To do something you should've done already," Raincloud growled back with courage. Cloudsound looked at him, shrugged, and continued on. He trusts me. Why? Has he a reason?

Rain ran through into the clearing. Stormfall was standing beside Duckpaw, ordering her to do something he couldn't hear. "Raincloud!" Storm ran forward and muzzled him with affection. Raincloud purred back in response.  

He noticed the rogues were huddling away from them, Flywing was trying to groom Swiftpaw, who was not taking it well, and Treepaw and Yowlstripe were talking with their father. With a jolt, Raincloud saw Sunflower glance at Cloudsound, furrow her eyebrows and frown, sitting amongst herself. 

"Sunflower," Raincloud beckoned her, flicking his tail. Every cat stared at the three cats with worry or nervousness. "Cloudsound has to speak with you." No cat took notice of him calling Cloudsound by his warrior name.
The rogues stared at the situation like it was a live fox.

Cloudsound's P.O.V.

The white tom walked over to the she-cat, and they both started walking away from the group. The rest of them began chattering, and Cloud could hear Raincloud giving out orders.

"What is it you want to talk to me about?" Sunflower asked. He looked into her eyes, her soft, blue eyes. He stopped walking and sat down, sweeping his tail over his paws as he thought of exactly what to say to this cat, this cat he felt feelings so strongly for.

Cloudsound felt a bit overwhelmed, he had been freaking out a little while before, collapsing on the forest floor. He wiped away the pain of Daisyheart off of his mind. He had to be strong for Sunflower. 

Sunflower sat beside him, her fur brushing his. "I love you." He blurted.  

The she-cat's ears twitched. Cloudsound's heart skipped a beat and he realized she was smiling. Sunflower started purred happily, "I love you too, no matter what your past holds." Cloudsound purred. It's a good thing I have her. I don't think I can survive without her at my side...

Stormfall's P.O.V. 

After Cloud and Sunflower had arrived back from their discussion, the two never left each others' sides. Storm purred at the sight. "I have an announcement." Every cat turned to the tom that seemed to be in the lead of the rogues. Rain sat beside her with warming comfort and interest.

"We have discussed, as a group, that we will leave, but after we have our proper goodbyes with Blake." The tom murmured loudly, stumbling over his words a little at first. It didn't seem like a murmur, but it was, oddly enough, and Stormfall could hear it, and she assumed Raincloud could too.