Chapter 7 Part 3

Raincloud's tail twitched. He wrapped his tail around his paws to block out the wind. Was StarClan mad at him for letting Swiftkit get hurt?
He sighed, closing his eyes. Sleep wafted over him like a burning tree.

"Greetings, Raincloud." A voice whispered in his ear. He turned around, his tail curled. He saw an old, beautiful, she cat sitting with her tail curled around her paws. She looked a lot like a cat he knew, he just couldn't say. "Who are you?" He asked.

The gray she cat chuckled, lifting her head she mewed, "I am Storm, mother to Thunderstar, the first leader of ThunderClan." Raincloud gasped. Storm, Storm, Stormfall? "Are, are, are you a leader too? Are you Stormfall from another life? Are you here to tell me I'm dead? Did I do the right thing by-" Storm cut him off.

"Shush already. No, I'm not a leader, no, I'm related to Stormfall, and you're not dead." Storm sighed.

"Then why am I here?" He asked, looking at his surroundings. He was standing beneath a huge willow tree on top of a gigantic hill. In a far corner there was as small pond full of ducks, in another corner their was a sandy clearing. The clearing was filled with oak tree stumps. He looked over to the center of the territory. A tall rock lay in the center of another clearing. He realized other than the willow on the hill, their were a few scattered tall oaks as well. Near the clearing with the rock was another willow tree with strong thick branches, casting a shadow.

"Because, you are the Rain that will bind Storms and Clouds together to make a Storm that will last forever. With your powers, you will be a cat with a storm and cloud of hope!" Storm yowled.

Suddenly, he was back in his nest in the rogue den. It had started to rain, and it was nearly dawn. Flywing lay beside him, her kits squirming. Stormfall was gently snoring beside him too. Cloudsound was twitching his paws. He yawned and rested his head on his own paws and let sleep take him away to a wonderful land.

Do you think these three parts are good enough for one chapter? Lol, tell me what you think!