Chapter 6

"The journey awaits, Storm." Mewed an orange and white tom.

"Thank you. You have no idea what this means. How shall I repay you?" An old gray she cat asked.

"Nothing. You led me onto the path I set out for my clan. I can only help you set out their paths as well, for they are still my clanmates."

"Very well spoken, Thunderstar." Mewed a new voice.
"Shadowstar? What is it you want?" He asked, irritated.

"Why is it they always think ShadowClan wants something?" She muttered half to herself.
"Because it's their nature." Came another voice. This time, a sleek gray furred tom appeared.

"Riverstar, you had no right to speak to a fellow leader like that." Windstar stalked into the clearing, stretching her long legs.

"Very true." Mewed  an old bald blind cat. "Midnight never met group of cats so rude until clans. Always at war." A fearsome badger appeared next to Rock.

"Clans war daily. Don't get why not peace. Should not forget memory from together times." Spoke Midnight.
Shadowstar and Riverstar hissed.
"Please! If I had to stay with ShadowClan for a moon I think I'd die!" Riverstar mewed.

"I rather be in twolegplace!" Shadowstar retorted.

"Is that all to true?" Thunderstar remarked. "Would you want to be friends with a twoleg?"

"How should you know? All the kittypets go to your clan, you can't tell your clanmates apart from kittypets and twolegs!" Windstar chided.

Rock flicked his hairless tail with disappointment.
"Really? Is that why ThunderClan wins every battle?" Thunderstar retorted.

"Enough! We are speaking of StormClan's fate, not your own, foolish clan cats." Rock lashed his tail.

"Rock speaks truth. We here for Storm. What is meeting, Storm?" Midnight turned her striped head to the old gray she cat.

"Raincloud hasn't heard the prophecy yet, someone must show him." Storm answered.
"We shall all do it. What about Stormfall? Does she need to know?"
mewed Riverstar.

"Tonight when Raincloud journeys to StarClan into a dream, Storm shall greet him. I'll take care of Stormfall. Windstar, tell and warn Cloudsound of the future." Thunderstar ordered. The cats returned to their star filled dens.

Hahaha. Cliff hanger!!!!! I'm evil, don't yeah think? Vote, Comment, Share, and whatever else!"! By the way... my birthday was Wednesday. I got rollarblades! Sorry for the short chapter, but the next one is in three parts, so... that makes up for it, right? 
                                               "----" MY BAD< HAD SEVEN PARTS INSTEAD OF THREE> MY BAD>