zerø

luke sits in his new apartment and sighs heavily as he looks around it. he had just finished unpacking and he had no idea what to do next.

it was a new experience for him to have his own place. he was 19 and more than ready to move out from his parents house, but it was lonely.

it was late at night and he didn't feel like calling his friends because he knew they were probably getting each other off by now.

luke sighed once again as he felt even more lonely, especially now knowing his best friends were having sex and he wasn't.

a thought came up to mind as he felt himself grow a bit horny of the thought of thinking about what his friends were doing.

he slowly let his hand travel down his chest and stomach and ending up by his growing bulge. he squeezed and started palming himself, letting out a satisfied moan.

he stopped when remembering the light blue toy he had unpacked and hid far in his closet. even though he lived alone now he still didn't take any risks.

luke stood up and quickly walked to his bedroom in a hurry after the pleasurable toy. he reached the closet and rummaged through it but groaned as he didn't find it.

he dug deeper but his hand only met with something cold and hard. he took a grip of it and pulled it out, furrowing his eyebrows at the old fashion camera in his hands.

he twisted it around in his hands until he found an on button, jumping slightly as it turned on. he kept looking at it and admired the beauty of the old camera.

as he kept looking at it he felt how his growing member ached after a touch. he looked down at his pants and then to the camera, raising one eyebrow up before deciding to have some fun.

luke checked so the camera was fully on and recording before he stood in front of it, slowly stripping out of his big sweater.

as the sweater was off, he ran his hands down his chest and stomach, feeling his skin before he went down and unbuttoned his pants. he took the slim jeans off and gracefully stepped out of them before sitting down on his bed.

he palmed himself through his boxers and let out small moans before slipping one hand in, caressing himself while high pitched moans were heard in the room.

he took off his boxers and threw them to the side before he sat nude on the bed, spreading his legs apart to show off his hard member.

he kept touching himself slowly and innocently while letting soft and sweet moans escape his mouth.

luke picked up the pace and let his moans fill the audio and he soon came all over his stomach with a soft whine.

he collapsed back on the bed and breathed heavily before sitting up again, looking into the camera with an innocent look in his big blue eyes.

he smiled sweetly as he walked over to the camera, biting his pierced lip before turning it off.

it took a few days and a few views by himself before he decided that he wanted to share this video. he wasn't scared of putting himself out there, luke was a happy and extrovert boy, and he wanted to share this pretty amazing video of himself masturbating. maybe it would give other people pleasure as well?

luke finally uploaded the video on his bland and boring tumblr he did at that moment. he wanted people to see it though, so he sent the link to the first porn blogs that came up on tumblr.

as he got a few answers saying they'd love to use it, luke smiled and sat back on his couch, thinking about the next video he'd do.

-

in a whole other apartment, quite far luke, was ashton scrolling through his tumblr feed with a bored expression on his face.

he was bored and uncomfortable as his laptop was burning his legs through the blanket he had over his legs.

he knew he should study as he had early classes for university tomorrow, but the curly headed boy never had any ambitions to study because he knew he wouldn't pass the tests anyway.

he kept scrolling and a quite sexual picture of a naked girl in a car appeared on his feed. he looked around his room, even though he knew he was alone, before clicking on the account that had posted the picture.

he was met by a tumblr blog filled with pornographic pictures and gifs, immediately making him hard.

he breathed heavily through his nose as he scrolled down, looking for a video to relieve is hard-on to. he scrolled and was met by a few, but saw that they weren't really in his taste or way too short for him, he wasn't able to come in only a few seconds.

he soon stopped scrolling as his eyes landed on a video about 3 minutes long. the video didn't look professional, more like old, but the boy on the still picture made it hard for ashton to look away.

he didn't know what the video contained, the only description was 'amazing video, a must watch!', so ashton pressed play and made himself more comfortable in his bed.

the pretty boy stood in front of the camera and started to undress, already making ashton's cóck throb. he kept watching as the boy felt himself up and kept undressing.

as the blonde boy sat down on the bed behind him and started palming himself, ashton did the same. as the boy started to caress himself, ashton did the same.

ashton basically followed the blonde boys movements and as the blonde picked up his pace on his hand around his cóck, so did ashton.

the blonde boy came before ashton, and ashton whined as he kept moving up and down, in desperate need of releasing.

ashton slowed down his pace a bit as he watched the blonde boy look into the camera with his big blue eyes, giving away an innocent look. ashton moaned at the sight and when the blonde boy seductively walked over to the camera, naked with his release all over his stomach and chest, he smiled and bit down his pierced lip, making ashton come hard with a shaky moan.

the video went black and ashton breathed heavily as he leaned back in his bed, panting hard.

after finally finding his breath again, ashton liked the video of the pretty blonde boy and hoped to see more of him in the future.

- -

hahahha omg another smut story, surprise surprise

i just got this idea right now and i just put in a lot of other stories i have been thinking about starting in this, and i think it will be really good!!

hope you like it! this story will mostly be smut but it will be fluff as well bc we all love those two things lol

VOTE AND COMMENT U LOVELY PEOPLE

ily byee