føur

"what are you smiling at?" calum asked as he looked down at his blond friend lying in his lap.

luke was reading through the newest message he had gotten from theadventuresofash and he was smiling like a fool at the screen of his phone.

"nothing" luke said before taking a screen shot of the cute message to have it kept close to him all the time.

"that smile doesn't say 'nothing'" calum spoke and ran his fingers through luke's hair, making the blonde look up it his friend with a smile.

"who is it?" calum asked and leaned down to place light kisses on luke's forehead and then down to the tip of his nose.

"i don't know" luke breathed out and moved up a bit in calum's lap to make those pretty plump lips press against his own instead.

calum was such a gentle and soft kisser, just like he was in bed and that was probably what luke liked the most about calum, that he treated everyone like they were made of the most pretty and thin glass, and if you didn't treat it right, it would break.

"luke, what is this?" michael asked as he walked into the room holding the old fashion camera in his hands.

luke sat up in the couch and smirked at michael. the red haired boy sat down on the couch beside calum and curled an arm around the younger boy, cuddling him to his side before placing a soft kiss on his cheek.

"it's a camera" luke said and eyed it as it was placed in michael's lap.

"i can see that, since when did you have this?" michael asked while running one hand through calum's hair and the other over the camera.

"i found it when i moved in" luke shrugged and crawled over to the two boys and started to nuzzle his face into calum's neck before placing light kisses on it.

michael's hand found it's way to luke's thigh and caressed it gently. "does it work?"

"mhm, i've filmed quite a lot with it. i've posted it on tumblr and got quite much attention" luke said and pulled away from calum to smirk at michael.

"filmed what?" calum asked quietly, looking at the blonde with big brown eyes.

"like sex tapes" luke said and laid down in both calum and michael's laps, smiling up innocently at both of them.

"sex tapes with who?"

"with myself," luke said, shrugging lightly while playing with the hem of michael's shirt, "i could use some help though"

both boys looks down at the blonde in their laps. michael bit his lip as a small smirk was building up on his face while calum had a hesitant look in his eyes.

"i'm in baby" michael said and picked luke up to make him sit in his lap. he kissed the blonde and nibbled on his lip ring before leaning back.

both boys turned to look at the raven haired one who was sitting by their side with a thoughtful look on his face.

"come on love, it will be fun" michael said and reached one hand out to caress calum's cheek tenderly.

"i'll let you guys do whatever you want with me" luke whispered out and smirked small at calum.

calum but his lip and looked at both boys before taking a hold of luke and pulling him up from the couch. he smirked at the blonde before nodding his head and leaning in to place his lips on luke's.

luke smiled and took a hold of calum's hand, pulling him with him into his bedroom while michael was right behind them, holding the camera.

soon the camera was on and recording, facing the three boys who were now in bed, touching each other sensually.

calum was having a hard grip on luke's hair as they were kissing with a lot of tongue, showing the camera every move their tongues did.

michael was watching his two baby boys make out with a smirk on his face before starting to take off luke's skinny jeans.

calum took off luke's shirt so he was only dressed in his underwear before he leaned down and kissed the blonde again.

michael started palming luke's boxer clad crotch and kissed his thighs, enjoying the way the blond boy moaned into calum's mouth.

after a few minutes the boys were undressed and michael and calum worked luke up in ways they knew would make the boy crazy.

they wanted him to enjoy every second of what they did because they liked to please the blonde, and please themselves.

luke moaned loudly as michael entered two fingers inside of him. calum had picked up the camera and filmed luke closely as his eyes were closed and his mouth was agape, releasing those beautiful small moans.

"pretty boy" calum hummed behind the camera, making luke open his eyes to stare into the camera with those clear blue eyes.

calum placed the camera back where it belonged and walked back to the bed where luke was now standing on four with michael entering him with a grunt.

luke moaned loudly when michael started moving in and out of him and calum bit his lip hard before gripping luke hair again and tilted his head back.

luke looked up at calum with those ocean blue eyes before licking and biting his lips, making calum moan quietly.

calum steered his hard cock to luke's wet lips and moaned when luke opened his mouth and closed his lips around calum's member.

michael looked at the sight in front of him and thrusted into luke hard, loving the sound of the boy's muffled moans.

luke came not far after but michael kept thrusting in and out of him to get to his own high.

luke was way over his and he was moaning loudly, almost shaking at the pleasure while calum pumped himself until he came on the side of luke's face, panting loudly.

michael came soon as well and pulled out of luke, making the blonde collapse down onto the bed while breathing quick and heavy.

"you did so good baby boys" michael said as he brought the camera close to the two boys laying close to each other on the bed.

calum brought one finger up and swiped the cum up from luke's face and placed the finger in luke's mouth, watching the blonde suck it clean.

"good boy" calum whispered before luke smiled up at the camera with that innocent smile of his and those pretty blue eyes.

- -

ay threesome action

vote and comment

ily