fifteen

luke's back was pressed against the cold tiled wall in the shower as hot water was pouring down on him. his long and skinny legs were wrapped around ashton's waist and ashton's hands were on luke's hips.

beautiful noises echoed through the shower as the two boys made love in the steamy and pouring shower-rain.

their lips were wet and slippery as the water dripped down their faces, but their lips were still stuck together like glue.

moans and whimpers were muffled into their kisses as ashton moved his hips in a slow rhythm, thrusting into luke so so gently.

luke tightened his legs around ashton and dug his pretty painted nails into the skin at ashton's back.

while luke had been watching a movie yesterday, ashton had dug up a small bottle of pale blue nail polish. he had moved luke to sit in his lap and while luke watched the story of katie and alex in their safe haven, ashton had painted each of luke's nails in the pretty pale blue color.

and luke loved it.

"oh my god" luke moaned softly into the kiss when ashton was pressed against this prostate.

ashton stayed like that and pulled away slightly from the kiss to look at luke with those curious and adventurous forest eyes of his.

he soaked in the beauty that was all from the pretty sunshine in front of him, and his heart pounded so hard because that specific pretty little sunshine was his sunshine.

"you're so beautiful. you're so pretty. you're so everything" ashton whispered into the pouring water.

ashton watched as luke scrunched his face up in pure bliss and by the way his pretty nails dug into his skin, ashton knew he was so close to his edge.

he pulled back and leaned in to kiss the pretty blond boy before gently thrusting in again, making luke hit his high. and by the beautiful sounds escaping from luke's lips, ashton came as well.

ashton gently placed the pretty boy back on the floor and held him up as they stepped into the middle of the shower, helping each other to shampoo each other's hair and soap each other's bodies.

they kissed for probably multiple minutes more before they stepped out of the shower.

ashton wrapped luke in a big cozy towel and smiled when luke giggled as ashton dried his hair. luke did the same to ashton and giggled even more when ashton's curls were now on their own crazy adventure.

as they were dry and warm, ashton picked luke up bridal style and carried him into the bedroom.

he gently placed luke down on the bed before crawling down beside him, pulling the duvet over them. he draped his arms around the blonde and pulled him close to his chest before placing a sweet kiss on his forehead.

ashton studied the painting on the ceiling as luke picked up the book that was lying by his side and inspected its cover. luke had found the book somewhere in ashton's bookshelf and was overjoyed because it was written by an author he completely adored.

"what's the story about?" ashton whispered and luke smiled when feeling his hot breath against skin.

"it's a love story between a prince and a country girl" luke said and nuzzled his face into ashton's chest.