twø

luke was letting out gagging noises as the blue toy was far down his throat. he had covered the silicone toy in cherry tasted lube, making the toy in his mouth taste like a sweet lollipop.

luke hollowed his cheeks and let the whole toy go down his throat. he slowly pulled the toy out, keeping his eyes locked with the camera as he fully pulled it out.

he licked it clean and smiled at the camera, giving it that infamous innocent smile.

his big blue eyes locked with the camera as he bit his lip and turned it off.

the blonde put down the toy and undressed so he was in his boxers. he picked up his phone and dialed the familiar number.

he waited as the phone gave out the annoying beeps in wait for an answer.

"luke?" the familiar voice said, making luke smile.

"come over" he whispered into the phone.

it was quiet on the other side until he heard some rustle.

"i'm on my way" and then the call died down.

luke smirked to himself as he stood up and put away the camera back in the closet. he tidied his room a bit, not because he knew his guest would care, but because he wanted time to go by.

he heard someone knock on the door before it was opened. he didn't wait long before the flaming red haired boy walked in to his bedroom.

luke smiled at his friend, as he walked over to him as he laid on his bed.

"fuck" michael mumbled when he saw his blonde friend all ready for him.

michael undressed and dipped down on the bed, hovering over luke.

"i was at my family's" michael mumbled before placing his lips on the blonde's, caressing his sides meanwhile.

"i was horny" luke answered and moaned slightly when michael caressed his thighs.

the boys didn't speak more after that. the room was filled with filthy words and thick moans.

luke and michael weren't dating, they only had sex. just like they did with calum as well. they all had something, either all three together or two and two, it was different day by day.

the three boys were best friends and that made it easier for them to have sex.

they didn't have a relationship. if any of them did, it would be michael and calum. they were just too thick headed to understand that they both were in love with each other.

luke knew though, he knew they were with each other as often as they could and he wished they would start dating.

he was scared of being left alone though. the only reason he didn't put his two best friends together was because he enjoyed what they had together too much.

he hated that he was so selfish though. he knew how much calum loved michael. he couldn't blame him, he was an easy guy to love. calum was as well, that's why michael never stopped talking about him.

their love for each other inspired luke to find someone of his own, but for now he was too greedy and impatient, so he lived on their love.

luke let out a few last high pitched moans before michael rolled off of him. luke curled up by his friend's side and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, seeking safety.

"i can't stay" michael whispered out into the hot room.

"i know" luke answered and breathed in the sweet scent of michael.

the red haired boy gripped the blonde's chin and steered him up to give him one last lingering kiss before he got dressed, kissed the tip of luke's nose, and left.

luke sighed curled up in his bed before getting a hold of himself and walked over to his camera again.

his laptop was already waiting on his bed and was ready to upload the video.

luke was such a social boy, not at all scared of putting himself out there, but he was alone. he needed someone to love and appreciate him like he knew he could do himself.

luke never edited his videos, it was basically a sex tape, what edit could it need? he only uploaded it on his profile and waited for some attention.

he didn't have a lot of followers or notes, but there were enough for luke to somewhat feel special.

he didn't like the comments he got though. they were appreciative, sure, but they weren't sweet and loving like the boy needed. they were only requests and how people wanted to fuck him senseless. he didn't really like that.

as fast as luke had uploaded the video, he fell down on his bed again and looked up at the white ceiling. he wanted to do something about it, change it.

it was too simple and he wasn't a simple person. he wanted color, shapes, lights, fun. luke was his own person an he wanted to show people that.

luke picked up the old fashion camera and felt it. it was a beautiful camera and he wondered who would leave that behind. he should be giving it back but he really didn't want to.

he put it on and filmed around his room in silence. he then let the lens focus on the empty spot beside him.

he wished there would be a beautiful boy sleeping there right now who luke loved and who loved luke back.

a familiar pling from his phone made him turn off the camera and check the devise that just made a sound.

he frowned when seeing he had gotten a message on tumblr. he sighed, knowing it would be something perverted about his video, but when he opened it, it wasn't like that at all.

theadventuresofash: you are so indescribably pretty

and right then, luke smiled.

- -

hii

i feel like i'm updating all the time with all my book, unstoppable for real

vote and comment, ily