seven

"you watch my videos," luke said as ashton walked through the door into the small and cozy coffee shop the next day, "the adventures of ash"

ashton licked his lips and bit down on his bottom one as he slowly walked over to the blonde. he breathed out and looked into luke's ocean blue eyes.

"i'm sorry if it's making you uncomfortable. i never even knew you existed before i started watching them"

ashton was careful with his words and glances. he didn't want to scare the blonde and make him run away because he needed luke near him.

luke looked at ashton before cracking a toothy smile and shaking his head.

"it doesn't make me uncomfortable at all. it makes me very happy"

"really?" ashton was quite shocked by the answer but so relieved the blonde wasn't creeped out.

"really" luke said and nodded, biting his lips slightly as he felt his cheeks go a pretty pink color, "i actually looked forward to your comments, they made me smile"

"they did?" ashton smiled big now. all he ever wanted was to make his beautiful sunshine smile because he was so pretty when he did.

luke nodded. "yes, they were really sweet. no one has ever said such nice things to me. it made me all warm inside"

"you deserve to be called such things every single day, and i'll make sure it's me who tells you"

now luke was definitely blushing, and ashton loved seeing how he could make luke feel special.

"that means you have to talk or see me every single day" luke said and smiled small at ashton.

"that sounds like a dream coming true"

luke had to hold his breath and bite the inside of his cheek to not squeak out in happiness. the honey-blond was everything anyone could ever ask for, and he was here with luke now, letting him know he wanted to be close to just him.

"when is your break?" ashton asked, looking hopefully into Luke's unbelievably pretty eyes.

"i could take it now, if you'd like?"

ashton nodded. "how long is your break?"

"20 minutes, why?"

"that's enough for a first date, right?" ashton asked and smiled, his eyes were almost pleading for a positive answer.

both boys were scared of rejection because neither of the boys knew just how much each of them felt for each other.

"right" luke said, a smile tugging on his lips while happiness spread through his body.

ashton smiled warmly at the blonde, feeling so relaxed and happy when he was in the blonde's presence.

luke made ashton's regular cup with black coffee and a cup of hot tea for himself before taking off his apron and walking around the counter to meet ashton with a sweet smile.

ashton took his cup from luke's hand and placed one hand gently on the small of the blonde's back and steered him to the table by the corner, making shivers form on luke's skin.

both boys sat down and looked at each other in silence because they needed to take in all the beauty in front of their eyes. they were both boys hopelessly searching for love, and they hoped they had found it here.

"how did you find my videos?" luke asked after a while as he quietly sipped on his tea. luke was confident with his videos, but now when a viewer actually sat in front of him, he was nervous.

extra nervous when knowing the viewer was the sweet 'ash' he had been thinking about so much since the first sweet comment he had received.

"i was just on tumblr and i went through a few blogs and i saw your video and this picture of you and i just couldn't look away, i had to press play"

"why?"

"because you were so pretty. i watched you and you were like something drawn out of my imagination"

luke blushed and bit his lip to hold down his smile but he failed and ended up smiling so big it almost hurt.

ashton smiled as well, feeling so unbelievably happy he was sitting here with his sunshine, making him happy.

"i couldn't sleep last night because i was scared that i would wake up the next day and realize meeting you was only a dream" luke spoke, glancing up and down between his cup and ashton.

"i'm still not really sure if this all is real" ashton whispered and bit his lip.

luke looked at ashton with so much adoration before slowly moving one hand across the table to place it over ashton's. both boys looked down at their hands before glancing up at each other again.

"i can feel you, so i'm sure it's real" luke said and smiled that pretty and innocent smile.

ashton opened up his fingers, making luke's slim ones fall in between. both boys curled their fingers and intertwined them like a perfectly solved puzzle.

"i can feel you too" ashton said and smiled while caressing luke's soft skin with the pad of his thumb gently.

he looked into luke's eyes and ashton almost got lost in the ocean in those clear blue orbs. he would probably drown and helplessly sink to the bottom if luke wasn't holding his hand right now, pulling him up.

"i really like your smile, you do that a lot" ashton said and bit the inside of his cheek in happiness when feeling luke tighten his grip on ashton's hand.

"i never usually smile this much. it's because of you, i guess" the blonde said, moving his free hand to trace his fingertips against ashton's hand that held his other.

"yeah?" ashton asked, the sides of his mouth tugging upwards.

"yeah, you make me happy" luke blushed and lowered his head to hide it, looking down at his cup of tea.

ashton bit his lip and let his dimples show as he smiled big and warm. he reached his free hand across the table and put two fingers under luke's chin, lifting it up to meet the blonde's eyes.

"you make me happy too. so extremely happy" ashton whispered, letting his eyes roam over the blonde's face until landing on his eyes again, licking his lips and placing a hand on the blonde's cheek, cupping it gently. he took one deep breath before speaking softly again.

"you light up my day, sunshine"

- -

they are like soft cuddly teddy bears

vote and comment

ily