five

ashton was broken.

he was completely crushed seeing his sunshine getting touched so intimate by someone who wasn't him.

it hurt ashton knowing that the blonde beauty wasn't untouched like he was in his fantasies. he wasn't at all innocent and he wasn't at all ashton's.

ashton didn't want to watch the video that was currently playing on his laptop but he just couldn't tear his eyes away. he just needed to see how the video ended because the start of it had broken ashton right away.

the way his sunshine had laid in the familiar bed kissing someone else made ashton's heart break into a million pieces. not only were there one boy, but two, touching his sunshine.

every moan and every pant the blonde released that used to drive ashton crazy only made this weird feeling erupt in his stomach.

when ashton watched the crazy red haired boy entering the blonde, making him moan loudly, ashton felt his jaw slack and his body just give out.

he sat with slumped shoulders and watched his sunshine sucking one guy off while the other was pounding into him, and ashton couldn't do anything to stop it.

but it wasn't that that made ashton break inside, it was the fact that his sunshine was looking like he enjoyed it.

but it wasn't love ashton saw, and he was determined to find the blonde and love him, because he wouldn't let himself sit and watch his sunshine getting touched by any other boy than him.

the blonde deserved real love, and ashton knew that because he cared.

after watching half the video, ashton shut the laptop closed and stood up from his bed, grabbing his jacket and walking out of his small apartment.

he couldn't take it anymore. he couldn't keep watching what the three boys were doing and he couldn't keep hearing what they released.

he needed air and he needed space, but mostly, he needed coffee.

ashton walked out into the chilly and grey air and tugged his jacket closer to himself as he walked down the quite empty streets over to the small coffee shop at the end of the road.

the coffee shop didn't make tasty coffee, but the cozy small shop was enough for ashton to come back every time he needed a daily dose of caffeine.

small drops of rain started to hit his clothed body as he walked so he sped up and jogged the last bit to avoid most of the rain.

it was depressing because the weather was mirroring ashton's feelings and he felt like a grey cloud that poured down water followed him into the coffee shop as well.

the water dropped from ashton's honey-blond hair as he walked up to the counter with his head hanging down low.

"hello, what can i get for you today?"

ashton looked up after hearing the happy and polite voice speaking to him. his hazel eyes widened and his mouth was slightly agape as his eyes locked with those beautiful ocean-blue ones he had only seen through a screen.

the beautiful blonde in front of ashton smiled politely at him and his smooth porcelain skin made the black ring in his plump pink bottom lip stand out more than it had even done on the screen.

he was unbelievably beautiful, and ashton couldn't believe he was standing in front of him right in this moment.

this was the beautiful blonde, his pretty boy, his

"sunshine" ashton breathed out. he stiffened when realizing he had said the nickname he had for the beautiful blonde out loud.

the blonde only looked at the pretty hazel eyed boy and cracked a big adorable smile.

"i'm sorry, unfortunately i can't serve you the weather, but i can make you a drink that will make you feel like you're back to summer" the blonde said and leaned his elbows against the counter.

"no i-i'm sorry, my thought were just in another place," ashton said and breathed out a nervous laugh, "i'll just have a black coffee"

the blonde looked at ashton for some time before smiling and nodding his head, turning around to make the coffee.

"are you staying here or are you leaving and taking it with you on the go?" the beautiful pale asked and looked over his shoulder to watch ashton.

"i think i'll stay here" ashton answered and looked at the blonde with such much interest. like he was a rare and beautiful painting he had been dreaming to inspect for years.

"good" the blonde answered before turning around to keep working on the coffee.

"here you go..?" the blonde said with a smile and handed ashton the coffee, waiting for hazel eyes one to fill in the blank.

"ashton" the curly haired one answered, breathing out his words like a relief.

"here you go ashton" the blonde spoke, almost making Ashton weak in the knees when his name came out of those pretty pink lips.

"i'm luke" the blonde said and bit his lip shyly.

and right in that moment, ashton's all broken pieces were put together and a genuine smile was placed on his face, making dimples pop out that luke thought were the most amazing thing he has ever seen.

both boys watched each other with smiles on their faces, never breaking eye contact with each other because if they did, they were scared that this moment was just made up by their imagination and would disappear just as easily as it appeared.

they were both strangers, no one knew a single thing about each other, but one boy had been complimenting the other over a screen for a while, and the other one just now figured that he had found his future love.

"it's nice to meet you, luke"

- -

y'all are not so keen of threesome action, i get it. i'm making up for it and give you a quick update and a lashton meeting earlier than expected

just want to warn you that this story won't be very long because it's just a cute little love story, but it's not over yet though, i'll give you a heads up for that

vote and comment

ily