six

luke watched as the pretty honey-blond boy walked off and sat down at one of the tables in the corner, watching out the window with a small smile on his face.

luke was obsessed with the boys dimples and white shiny teeth, and he couldn't stop watching the boy who wore them.

he didn't mean to be creepy or rude for staring, he only did it because he thought the boy was amazing. he was like someone you built up in your own imagination because he was too pretty to actually be real.

he was real though, and his name was ashton.

the pretty boy with dimples looked away from the window and caught luke's stare, making the blonde blush. ashton only smiled sweetly, making butterflies erupt in luke's stomach.

luke turned around and smiled big before rushing over to his boss that was in the back. he happily strutted over to her and smiled politely.

"alice, can i please have my break now?" the blonde asked with a small pout.

"now? you've only worked for 40 minutes" she said and watched the young boy's pleading blue eyes.

"i know, but there's a cute boy" luke said and bit his lip. alice looked at him before walking up to the front to study ashton from afar. she soon came back and shook her head at luke while chuckling softly.

"he is cute. take your break, and make sure to get his number" she sat and patted luke's cheek before going back to her work.

luke smiled big and walked out to the counter again. he made himself a cup of a pretty rosy-colored tea before taking off his apron and walked over to ashton with his cup in his hand.

"do you mind if i join you?"

the blonde's question made the honey-blond look up from his phone and place his eyes on luke. ashton smiled before shaking his head, motioning for luke to sit down.

luke sat down on the chair across from ashton. both boys were quiet, only smiling small while exploring each other's eyes.

luke's eyes were blue, blue like the ocean and sky mixed together. they were solid but deep. they were pretty.

ashton's eyes were hazel and green, like the deep forest on a beautiful summer day. they were an adventure itself. they were pretty.

"are you new here? i use to go here a lot and i've never seen you" ashton said, never letting his eyes drift away from luke's pretty blue.

"i started last week but this is only my third time working"

ashton nodded at the answer and smiled again, letting his dimples pop out.

"i like your dimples, it shows that you are happy. are you happy?" luke asked, letting his eyes inspect ashton's smiling face.

"i am now" the honey-blond answered, smiling ever bigger when seeing he made his sunshine smile.

"i would try to pick out something specific about you that i like, but as i watch you now there's not a single flaw in your face, making it hard for me to choose a favorite feature"

luke blushed at ashton's words, hiding his cheeks as he picked up his cup and held it by his lips. but luke couldn't take a sip of his drink because he was smiling too much.

"you remind me of a prince" luke said and giggled slightly when ashton raised one eyebrow and smiled small.

"oh? how so?"

"because you are charming, polite, strong, handsome and very captivating" luke said and ashton smiled so warm that it almost made luke's steamy cup of tea feel cold in comparison.

"if i'm a prince, would that make you the princess?" ashton asked, looking into those deep blue ocean eyes.

"i sure hope so" the blonde answered, exploring every inch of the beautiful forest in ashton's eyes.

then they were quiet again. they didn't need words though, their eyes and smiles did so much talking for them that it could fill up a whole book with delicate and heartwarming sentences.

they may be strangers, but as soon as their eyes locked, they turned a spark into each other's lives. they made even the darkest corners light up like if the sun was shining only on that specific place. it was real, and it was simply beautiful.

"luke" ashton said softly.

"yes?" luke answered, his eyebrows raised slightly as he waited for ashton's reply.

"it was nothing, i just like saying your name. it fits you perfectly"

luke looked at the forest eyed boy and just let every inch of his body relax into happiness.

the boy across from him was a masterpiece. he was perfect in every way possible and luke wondered if there was something inside of ashton that may be dark, but the way the boy lit up the whole room made luke so sure that there was absolutely no flaws in that boy either.

"my break is over soon" luke breathed out after a while, watching ashton smile sadly. he still smiled though, making luke think he was a flower blooming of happiness.

"that's okay, i will be back for your next break" ashton assured while smiling small.

"would you give me your number so we could speak even though you're not here?" luke asked small, scared that the amazing boy would reject him.

"i would love that"

luke let out a relieved sigh and they stood up from their seats and ashton walked luke over to the counter again.

luke found a black sharpie but no paper that was empty enough for ashton to write on. the blonde sighed as he rummaged around his small workplace.

ashton gently placed a small piece of white paper on the counter, making luke look up. ashton smiled as he took the pen and neatly wrote down his number on the back of the receipt.

ashton slid it over to luke and the blonde slowly brought his fingertips to the paper, moving them slightly to touch ashton just for a second.

"don't forget about me now" ashton said and smiled warmly again.

"i could never forget you"

ashton smiled and nodded at the blonde before turning around and making his way to the exit.

luke watched him all the time, never once letting his eyes glance away from the amazing boy.

ashton stopped as he was at the door, waiting for a few seconds before turning around to face luke one last time before leaving.

"you are so indescribably pretty and you are the most beautiful person i have ever laid eyes on" ashton said before walking out of the small shop.

and right then, luke realized he had found the person he had been dreaming about meeting for days.

- -

they are cute and i cry

vote and comment

ily