øne

ashton sat and watched the beautiful boy on his screen with intense eyes.

he watched the blonde suck on his fingers with closed eyes, making the usually sloppy act look so graceful and pretty.

the boy himself was so pretty and ashton just couldn't get enough of him. ashton thought that his name should be written under the word 'beautiful' in the dictionary, because he was the definition of it.

ashton would do anything to know the boy's real name. his full name, as in first, middle and last name. but he was sure it would be rude asking for the boys name only to make his wet dream wider, so he would know what correct name to pant out.

he couldn't use the blonde's tumblr name, it was just a jumble of words and numbers, and ashton couldn't call the beauty that, so he called him sunshine instead, because ashton like the sunshine.

ashton thought it was a good fit on the blonde. it was something about him that was glowing, he was a bit of sunshine for ashton.

ashton loved the sun and he loved being out, going on adventures. he wasn't the most social butterfly out there, but he loved being out in the free and watch people live their own lives, it intrigued ashton.

the blonde boy let out a throaty moan as he stopped sucking on his fingers, bringing them down to his pink tight hole he was facing to the camera. he had his head turned over his shoulder, watching his first finger slide into himself.

ashton breathed heavily as his sunshine whimpered at the pleasurable feeling of fingering himself. he made a face in bliss, making his adorable nose scrunch up and ashton sighed at the sight.

the blonde worked his finger in and out of himself, bouncing up and down before adding another finger inside of him.

he worked them knuckle deep and ashton slipped his hand into his sweatpants, grabbing his already hard cock and pumping it in the same pace as his sunshine was bouncing on his fingers, making it feel like the blonde was riding him.

the blonde chanted a few curse words as well as a few sweet love words, like he was hoping there was actually someone there making him feel good instead of himself.

ashton sucked in the words of love from the blonde, making it even easier for him to imagine himself with his sunshine, not only fucking him, but making love to him.

"oh my god" the blonde boy moaned out for everyone to clearly hear, making ashton moan as well. his voice was hoarse but yet high as he whined his words out in pleasure.

the blonde added yet another finger and ashton bit his lip at the sight of the pretty boy taking himself. the pants and moans the blonde released made ashton go mad. all he wanted to do was to be able to touch the blonde, to feel him, but that was impossible.

the blonde threw his head back in pleasure and added a fourth finger, bouncing even quicker than before. ashton moved his hand quicker as well, making slapping sounds from his hand meeting skin flow through the room.

his moans mixed with his sunshine's made him come onto his chest with a loud moan. he panted heavily but never once let his eyes leave the screen. he never once wanted to miss anything the pretty blonde did.

ashton could see the blonde was close. he had a hard time keeping a rhythm on his bounces and his moans were escaping from his pretty pink lips every second.

the blonde sat down on his fingers, keeping himself knuckle deep and sat still. ashton watched his sunshine curling his fingers and throwing his head back, making it possible for ashton to see him furrow his eyebrows in bliss.

the pale beauty soon came with an exhausted moan. he lifted himself up and pulled out his fingers with a small whine, leaving himself empty.

he turned to face the camera, letting ashton watch his porcelain skin covered in his own release. the blonde walked over to the camera with droopy eyes and the same innocent smile like always, the one that made ashton go completely insane in his mind.

his sunshine slid his thumb over his chest, getting some of the white thick substance on it and brought it over to his mouth. he sucked the thumb clean, humming in satisfaction of the taste of himself.

ashton reach over to touch the screen just when his sunshine reached over to turn off his camera. it was like they were reaching out for each other.

ashton caressed the blonde beauty's skin over the screen before it all went black, leaving ashton completely alone once again.

ashton sighed as he leaned back against the headboard of his bed, looking up at the ceiling with a thoughtful look.

he truly wish he knew more about the sunshine on his screen, he truly wished that he could be the one making him feel good, he truly wished he was able to touch him, but he knew he didn't deserve to go near such a beautiful human being.

he liked his sunshine's video like he had done with the other ones, before closing down his laptop and closing his eyes.

- -

you guys wanted me to start this and i have had this draft in here since i posted the prologue so here ya go

i'm excited about this story because it's sexual (as always) but so fucking cute

oh, and this story won't have long chapters like my other stories because it's cuter like this okokok

(i think i'll start all my other stories as well because i have chapters ready and i'm excited for them all)

vote and comment

ily