ten

luke and ashton were lying on the floor in the middle of ashton's art room, a duvet and four blankets working like a cozy mattress and just a plain white sheet placed over their bodies.

luke had his head on the pillow and his eyes closed, his face facing the painted ceiling he had studied for hours before.

ashton was turned so he was looking at his pretty sunshine who was breathing in and out slowly. his face was relaxed and he looked completelyutterlyentirely beautiful.

ashton brought one hand up and let the fingertip of his pointer finger draw an imaginary line from the blonde's forehead, down to the middle of his eyebrows, down to the bridge of his nose, over the tip of his nose, down to his upper lip, down to his bottom lip, and then down to his chin.

he moved up to luke's lips again, tracing his sunshine's pretty pink lips all around, stopping by the black piercing and felt the metal before going up to Luke's nose again.

ashton let his finger circle the tip of luke's adorable nose, making the blonde giggle while still keeping his eyes closed.

ashton smiled at the sound. it was like a beautiful symphony and ashton wanted to play it all day, all night.

"that tickles" luke whispered out with a smile and fluttered his ocean blue eyes open, turning his head to look at ashton who was smiling so warmly at him.

"you're so beautiful" ashton breathed out and luke buried half his face in the white pillow and giggled while his cheeks turned a pretty pink color.

ashton laughed out at the sight because he was so in love in what he saw.

luke was very much in love with what he saw as well, and he thought that he didn't ever need to get a hold of a plumeria because ashton was like his own delicate flower; he was rare, beautiful and smelled so so sweet.

luke knew his favorite flower could never even come close to his favorite boy.

luke moved his body closer to ashton's and placed his head on the one ashton's head was resting.

ashton leaned his head closer to luke's stopped when both the tips of their noses were pressed together.

luke giggled. ashton smiled.

luke brought one hand up and brushed ashton's long honey-curls away from his handsome face, humming when feeling his soft hair run through his fingers.

"i want you to be my first" luke whispered out and ashton looked at him intently, studying every feature on luke's flawless face. then he smiled softly.

"i know for a fact that you're not a virgin, sunshine" ashton said and luke blushed as he shook his head.

"i'm not talking about sex," luke whispered and twirled a curl of ashton's hair around his slim finger, "i'm talking about making love"

ashton stopped breathing for a second, only watching how luke looked at him and ashton was so close to get lost at sea again.

"i want you to be my first as well" ashton breathed out and and luke breathed out a relieved puff of air, hitting ashton like the warm wind in the middle of spring.

ashton leaned in and placed his lips on luke's, moving them gently and lovingly, always careful enough because he treated luke like the most fragile china out there.

luke pulled ashton closer and soon they rolled to the side, making ashton hover over luke. his strong arms keeping him up and keeping luke safe underneath him.

lips moved together perfectly, like a perfect match. tongues found each other and luke sighed into the kiss because he loved ashton's tongue. it was soft and gentle and experienced and all for luke.

ashton pulled away from luke's lips and let forest meet ocean as they stared at each other with pure love.

luke watched when ashton placed all his bodyweight on his right hand and let the left one slowly travel down to luke's pale blue panties.

luke had picked them just for ashton because he knew how much his world, his flower, enjoyed seeing his sunshine in just that color.

ashton undressed luke slowly and tenderly, and luke loved it. whenever he'd been in this situation before with whoever, it had been rushed and emotionless.

with ashton it was slow and filled with all kinds of emotions, and it was beautiful.

luke undressed ashton after and even though they couldn't see anything other than their faces and the white sheet covering half their bodies, they could feel, and that was all that mattered.

all both luke and ashton wanted to hear and see their whole lives were each other.

ashton brought two fingers up to luke's mouth and the blonde took them in, sucking and covering them in hot saliva while ashton placed sweet butterfly kisses all over his face.

even though they were about to make love, luke sucking on ashton's fingers and their hard members rubbing together once in a while, luke giggled because he was just

so

happy.

ashton smiled at the sound and pulled his fingers away from luke, watching a string of saliva follow, before he kissed luke with all love he had.

luke had never been a big fan of prepping, it took time and made him impatient for what he really wanted, but the way ashton worked his finger inside of luke, made the blonde whine in pleasure.

ashton was in love, so god damn in love, and seeing his sunshine right now only made him love him even more.

luke moaned and brought his hands up to ashton's face to bring him down to his and luke breathed hotly against his lips.

"make love to me" luke whispered and ashton nodded before kissing luke as soft as butter and sweet as sugar.

the boys looked at each other deeply in the eyes all the time, never once breaking the loving stare.

as ashton pushed himself into luke slow and gentle, luke opened his mouth and let out a soft noise of pleasure and ashton placed a kiss at the corner of his sunshine's mouth.

"so so pretty" ashton whispered and moved his hips slowly, working himself in and out of luke.

luke moaned like a beautiful melody, and moved his hands to ashton's hair, running his fingers through it and tugging very lightly at the ends.

if having sex was as close you could be, making love was even closer, and luke and ashton were the closest.

luke moaned, ashton panted. luke whined, ashton gasped. luke loved, and ashton did too.

never once had any of the boys felt such pleasure as they did now. it was over their expectations and that was why both boys looked at each other, hazel meeting blue

and both boys

smiled.

- -

i'm so confused by sexualities and have no idea where i stand and i wished you could be whatever without having a label on you

vote and comment

ily