three

ashton had been watching the blonde beauty's videos for a while now, but he had never felt as much as he did right now while watching the blonde look into the camera with nervous eyes.

the boy had always been so confident in his movements and his doings, but now as he stood in front of the camera, wearing a black robe, he looked almost scared.

it intrigued ashton to watch the boy even more intensely. to watch his every move and every facial expression.

ashton could easily see the shake in the blonde's hands as he brought them up to undo the knot that held the robe closed. ashton held his breath when the blonde boy slowly opened up the robe and ashton's eyes almost jumped out of their sockets.

the beautiful vision on the screen in front of him made ashton's heart beat harder. the warmth spreading through his body made him sure that what he felt for the blonde boy were actual real feelings.

the blonde was now standing in front of the camera in black lace panties with thigh high black lace socks. he shuffled around on his feet looking so self conscious. ashton didn't know why though, he thought the blonde boy looked so breathtakingly beautiful.

the way the black lace stood out against his pale skin made ashton gulp down while not being able to tear his eyes away. the blonde boy's hair was not in it's usual quiff, it was down on his forehead now, a bit messy and wavy, making the boy look adorable.

his blue eyes were shining through ashton's screen, making him see his scared and careful expression.

ashton paused the video and took the image in. he breathed in and out before deciding that he needed to find this blonde beauty; his sunshine.

he needed to meet him so he could love him in person, so he could feel him and let the blonde feel him.

ashton wanted to show his sunshine real love, and he knew he could give him that and so much more. his sunshine deserved someone who could take care of him, and ashton so desperately wanted the job.

he didn't care about the fact that he has only seen the boy through the screen of his computer. he didn't care about the fact that they had never talked or that he didn't even know the blonde's real name. he didn't care that he had only seen about eight of his videos because ashton was determined to give the beauty everything he could in life.

he played the video again and had a smile all through it as he watched the blonde gain a bit more confidence. his sunshine laid down on his bed on his stomach and teasingly lifted his ass up in the air.

ashton bit his bottom lip as the blue eyes boy wiggled it a bit, making ashton moan out. the blonde was beautiful, sure, but as his confidence came back, so did the reckless sexiness.

the blonde looked so amazingly hot to ashton as he played with his black lace panties and teasingly pulled them down.

ashton didn't touch himself now, he was only watching, studying the blonde's every move because he didn't want to miss a single second of the video.

the blonde only pulled down the panties until his ass was free, letting them stay put on his higher thighs as he started to caress each ass cheek sensually.

ashton desperately needed to blink because his eyes were starting to become dry but he just couldn't tear his eyes away from his sunshine.

the blonde let out soft moans as he caressed his hard member and kept touching himself in all his other sensitive places.

if ashton ever had the luck to meet his sunshine and have the chance to make love to him, he'd know just how to please him. he had watched every move the blonde had made in his videos and knew exactly what made the blonde shake in pleasure.

ashton just knew how to please and love the blonde who was still a total stranger to him.

with his one hand caressing his member, the blonde boy slowly used his other hand to fully take off his panties.

as they were off, he brought them up to his mouth and took the waistband between his teeth, making his pink lips look so beautiful against the black smooth lace.

the blonde kept touching himself and moaning out words ashton couldn't really comprehend as the blonde's teeth were clenched due to holding the lace.

without even letting his brain know it, ashton's hand was already touching him and ashton moaned out with his sunshine, almost making it sound like they were together.

the blonde opened his mouth in pure bliss, making the black lace panties fall from his mouth down on his bed slowly.

ashton still bit his lip hard at the fact that his sunshine was naked and touching himself, but he was still wearing those black lace socks and it was almost a wet fantasy coming true.

it was all too much for ashton so he came in his hand after jacking off hard and fast.

he breathed heavily as he tried to calm down but as always, he kept his focus on his sunshine.

the blonde opened his legs and pulled them up to the sides of his chest as he kept pumping himself. the desperate moans and whines he let out made ashton know he was close, so very close.

and in less than a few seconds, the blonde came and fell down on his bed. he breathed in and out before rolling around and to lie on his stomach again, pushing his ass up and wiggling it for the camera once again before going up and turning it off.

the blonde didn't know it, but he messed with ashton's mind so bad and all ashton wanted was to meet his sunshine and tell him that. tell him how much he took over ashton's brain.

ashton liked the video before opening up a message to the blonde. he had send one before but never got any answer. he didn't mind though, he just hoped he made his sunshine smile.

theadventuresofash: you are the most beautiful human being i have ever laid eyes on

- -

no, ashton is not a stalker

vote and comment

ily