nine

"this-" ashton said as he unlocked and opened the door, "is my home"

he led luke in to the small and cozy apartment, and luke breathed in the amazing smell of ashton. it had grown to be his favorite smell in the whole wide world.

luke stepped further into the apartment after gently toeing his shoes off.

ashton watched the pretty blonde look around his apartment, almost like his eyes were painting the walls and ceiling with that pretty shade of ocean blue.

ashton walked over to his sunshine and took off his jacket, leaving a sweet kiss on the exposed skin between his neck and shoulder. luke breathed out happily before skipping further into ashton's home.

the apartment was small, but it was so ashton.

it was warm and cozy, just like the hugs ashton gives that shield you from all the bad out in the world.

it was artsy and colorful, just like how ashton's personality would be described.

it was easy to love, just like ashton, luke thought.

it was pretty and beautiful and real, and luke loved it.

"i'm an art student studying in university, that's why the place looks like this" ashton chuckled at the blonde who was still studying every painting, paintbrush and jar of paint.

"i love it" luke breathed out and walked over to the walls covered in pretty paintings. he let his fingertips gently trace the lines and felt the amazing paintings one after one.

"how come you've never told me you could draw?" luke asked, still keeping his eyes locked with the world of paint and gentle swipes of paintbrushes.

"because i'd be ashamed" ashton answered and looked around in the art-filled room as well.

luke turned around quickly and looked at ashton with furrowed eyebrows.

"ashamed? why would you be ashamed?"

"because none of my artworks can even come close to you, you over shine every brush of paint there is in this world. you are a beautiful artwork luke, and every other artwork in your presence should feel ashamed"

luke blushed and ashton stared at his prettyprettypretty sunshine. he was right though; in a room filled with colorful paintings, luke was still all you laid your eyes on.

his pretty blonde hair with that pale skin that always had a slight blush on his cheeks when he was around ashton was all the honey-blond could think of.

the way his tall figure was so slim and simple, yet he had beautiful bones and curves that made out a silhouette only luke could muster.

the way the blonde bit his lip and sucked on his lip ring was one of ashton favorite things because when he did that around ashton, it meant he was nervous but mostly happy.

ashton was deeply captivated by luke, and no painting in the world could ever make him look away from his own living masterpiece.

"draw with me" ashton breathed out. it wasn't a question but it wasn't a demand either.

luke smiled and nodded, walking over to ashton to stand close to him, making their arms brush every once in a while.

ashton opened loads of jars of pretty paint, only the ones luke pointed out though. it was all pale and pretty colors, and ashton loved it.

"where are we painting?" luke asked and looked around the room.

"on the wall" ashton said and stood up, smiling big.

"we can't paint on your wall. i can't paint, i'll ruin everything"

"everything you do is amazing luke. whatever you'd paint would for me be pure perfection"

luke blushed again and nodded, blushing even more when watching ashton take off his shirt.

his golden skin and muscular body was, for luke, a masterpiece itself, and if he was allowed to, he's stare at ashton all day long.

"if you don't want to get paint on that pretty sweater of yours, i advice you to take it off" ashton said and smiled warmly at luke. luke bit his lip before slowly tangling his body out of the pretty sweater his mother once gave him.

luke was left bare and pale and ashton though he looked like an angel.

ashton reached over and pecked luke on his cheek, making the blonde blush once again, before bending down and dipping his fingers in the pale lilac paint.

"brushes?" luke asked confused.

"we're painting with our hands," ashton said and smiled big, "so, what should we paint?"

luke looked at the wall and furrowed his eyebrows before cracking a sweet smile. "flowers" he said, smiling towards ashton.

"okay sunshine, flowers it is" and that's how the two boys let their fingers run over the wall, creating paintings of beautiful flowers in pretty pale colors.

ashton turned away from his painting of cherry blossom and turned to look at luke. he had his tongue out in concentration while letting his fingertips dab a bit of yellow into the small white and pink flower.

"that's a pretty flower, what's its name?" ashton said and smiled when seeing how precise luke was in his movements.

"it's called plumeria, it grows on tropical trees" luke said and ashton smiled, nodding along.

"is it your favorite?" ashton asked and luke nodded, "why?"

"because it's very pretty. and it's one of the sweetest flowers you could ever smell"

"really? what does it smell like?"

"i don't know, i've never gotten a hold of one. i want to though, i want to know how sweet it smells" luke said and ashton nodded and smiled big before going back to his own painting.

after a while of quiet painting, luke turned away from his flowers and looked at the honey-blond.

"ashton?"

"hm?" ashton asked, not taking his eyes away from his pink tulip.

"do you think it's possible to fall in love in just a matter of days?" luke said and watched ashton turn to look at him with those pretty summer-forest eyes.

"yeah, i believe so. yes" ashton said and licked his lips, watching the blonde intently.

"i believe so too" luke smiled and bit his lip before going back to his painting.

"are you in love, luke?" ashton asked, his voice so soft it was like the most expensive piece of silk.

"very much so" luke said and turned to place his ocean blue eyes on ashton again.

"i'm very much in love as well" ashton whispered before he placed his soft lips on luke's pink ones.

their colored hands moved around on their skin while softly kissing. luke was painting ashton's cheeks and neck in a pretty mix of yellow and pink, and ashton was painting luke's hips and waist a beautiful mix of pink and lilac.

lips moved together and created a mix of soft and hard.

tongues found their way into the kiss and created a mix of innocent and impure.

bodies pressed together and created a mix of hot and cold.

luke and ashton mixed together and simply created love.

- -

i love writing this story because it gets me all !!!

vote and comment, i read all your comments and smile at each one of them

ily