eleven

"why did you start posting videos in the first place?" ashton asked as him and luke were lying on the roof of ashton's apartment building, hand in hand, looking at the stars. "not that i complain though, i'm just curious"

luke thought about ashton's question as he looked up and studied every small spark of light in the pure black sky.

the stars and the moon lit up the whole city underneath them but all ashton was looking at was how the moon made luke's eyes shine in the most beautiful kind of blue he has ever seen, and he wished he could paint every room in his home in just that color.

"i don't know really, i guess i just wanted attention" luke whispered and shrugged.

"attention?" ashton questioned and luke nodded.

"yeah. i just felt a bit alone so i just thought that would give me some attention. or maybe something more" luke said and smiled with a blush when feeling ashton squeeze his hand.

"did it work?" ashton asked and looked at luke with those big forest eyes that reflected the night sky, making luke feel like he was walking deep in the woods during a beautifully clear night.

"i got you, so it worked better than i expected" luke mumbled while smiling shyly.

ashton breathed out deeply because everything luke told him made his heart grow in love. he was afraid it would explode any minute because never in ashton's whole life had he ever experienced love as powerful as the one he had with luke. his sunshine.

ashton moved over and angled his head to place his lips on the blonde's pretty pink ones. luke's lips were cold, but just by feeling ashton's lips on his, his whole body heated up in just a matter of seconds.

ashton placed a firm hand on luke's slim waist and luke's hands found their way on ashton's chest, feeling his heart beat hard.

luke took in every heartbeat and collected it like some kind of memory, because luke had been told by ashton himself that nothing and no one could ever make his heart beat harder than luke made it do.

it was one of the most amazing things ashton had ever told him, because that meant that luke made ashton feel alive.

after a while of soft and beautiful kissing, ashton pulled away with a soft peck on luke's nose and looked down at his beautiful boy.

luke smiled, so ashton smiled as well, because it was impossible not to smile when his sunshine's smile lit up the whole world. god, the whole universe even.

luke thought ashton's smile was one of the best things about the handsome boy. and let's not forget his laugh and giggles as well.

in the light sounds of his laugh and beautiful stretch of his lips, luke saw something more beautiful than the stars, the moon, the sun and the clear blue sky all put together.

ashton was merely

exquisite.

luke never thought he'd ever find anything or anyone to describe with that exact word, but that was just what ashton was.

he was perfect in every way, and luke still couldn't believe that luke was ashton's and ashton was luke's.

"i'm in love with you" ashton whispered out after letting his eyes trace every inch of luke's prettyprettypretty face.

"why do you keep saying 'in love'? isn't it easier to say that you just love me now when i know it's always true?" luke asked, his eyes big and curious.

"because i believe that there's two different meanings to these expressions"

luke cuddled into ashton's side and breathed in the familiar smell of coffee, vanilla and paint. he nuzzled his face into ashton's warm jacket ashton had draped over luke's shoulders just before, and smiled happily.

"can you explain them to me?" luke asked and ashton nodded, draping his arms around his sunshine and rubbing small circles on luke's back with his fingers.

"i believe that the term 'i love you' can be used for anything or anyone. you can say that you love your bed and your house, and that would be acceptable. you can also say that you love your family, but if you'd say that you were 'in love' with your sister, that wouldn't be acceptable.

"i just believe that the term 'in love" is something more, something much deeper than 'i love you'. it's more than the butterflies in the stomach and the warmth flowing through your body when you meet and feel that one person you feel so much for that there's no words to describe them with" ashton spoke and luke moved his body even closer to ashton's as he kept speaking.

"i think that when you're 'in love', you are on top of the world. nothing can ever take you down and everything you see is beautiful, and the person you're in love with is simply breathtaking every second of the day" ashton said and turned his head to look down at his breathtakingly beautiful sunshine.

"being 'in love' is reserving a special place in your heart for someone you just not only love, but are in love with"

luke looked at ashton with so much amazement and admiration. the boy beside him was everything he needed in life.

luke wanted ashton for hours, days, weeks and years. luke wanted ashton for..

always.

"then i'm very much in love with you as well" luke breathed out and the words luke spoke made ashton's forest-filled eyes light up.

it was like if the sunshine actually shone up every single corner of the deep forests in the world

to put it simply, the two boys, who were so deeply in love, completed each other.

- -

i got 600 followers?? i don't even know why you like me but thank you, i'm smiling for real

vote and comment

ilysm