Annabeth 3

So... My first question is...

How far back in time are we going?

And my second question is...

Why?

Of course Chaos didn't seemed like he wanted to answer question at the very moment.

He and the members of the A Team, excluding the Jackson's had walked off to talk mission details, with Percy gone Chaos had to take direct action.

I should have known that that would have lead to troubled.

Poseidon suddenly stood straighter.

I had been people watching for two years, I picked up on things like that.

"What is it Poseidon?" asked Sally.

Apparently Sally did too.

"I feel my brothers coming."

"What?" most of the camp said at once.

Suddenly there was a bright flash of light.

Nico and Will dove to the ground with Will's arm around Nico's shoulder.

Piper leaned into Jason's chest and he blocked his eyes behind her head.

Frank grabbed Hazel and turned around, blocking her from the light.

One of the Jackson's turned and lifted the side of his cloak to block his brother.

Many of the other campers either dove to the ground or turned away.

I closed my eyes and shielded them with my arms.

The wind picked up, and suddenly there was a extremely loud popping sound.

A few of the campers screamed.

"What is going on here?" came a booming voice I recognized all to well.

The light faded.

I cautiously lowered my arms.

Will was helping Nico to his feet. The campers who had also dropped to the ground were getting up and brushing themselves off.

Frank had half turned and Hazel was peeking out from behind him.

Piper still had one hand on Jason's chest the other held in a soft fist in front of her chest. Jason had one arm around Piper's shoulder the other rested lightly on her hip.

The two Jackson's had turned but kept their hoods on.

I looked around to see if everyone was alright, but when I looked back the Jackson's were gone.

I didn't have much time to think about this for long because it was then I noticed the other 11 Olympian gods and Hades.

They were a standing in the middle of the main circle.

Just where Chaos had appeared.

Why did gods like the center circle so much? Before Percy left they rarely ever even visited the camp, and when they did it was normal on the beach, for a surprise visit.