Piper 14

The moment the darkness cleared I was drenched.

"What in Hades?!" Nico exclaimed.

"Oh, cool I've always wanted to relive this memory," Percy said sarcastically.

Lightning flashed across the sky.

"Percy where in Hades are we!?" yelled Hazel.

I could barely hear her over the shocking wind.

"Half-Blood Hill."

"What?!" we all exclaimed at once.

Suddenly there was a deafening BOOM, and I saw the shadow of a car go flying.

"Percy! What is going on!" screamed Annabeth.

The car flipped and came crashing back to earth.

Suddenly I heard hove steps. I turned to see a giant silhouette barring down on the car.

"Who is that?" asked Frank.

"It would be more accurate to call him a what," Percy said calmly.

Suddenly the back door of the car flew open and a young Percy came climbing out carrying an unconscious Grover.

His mom climbed out behind them and the two Jackson's started carrying Grover.

The silhouette, which I could now see clearing, was leaning over the crashed car sniffing in like it was his next meal.

Suddenly Grover moaned, "Food."

Right as he did the silhouette roared and picked the car up, throwing it farther down the street.

"That's the -"

"First real monster I ever fought," Percy said.

"Wait but you fought him-"

"At the Battle of Manhattan, yeah I've fought him twice."

The silhouette charged at the young Percy and his mom, who were both still carrying Grover.

The two Jackson's didn't run.

"Do you have a death wish?" one of Percy's brothers exclaimed.

At the last minute they both jumped in opposite directions, the silhouette charging right past them.

The silhouette pawed the ground and stared directly at Sally Jackson as she retreated back down the hill.

When the silhouette charged she tried to sidestep but the silhouette grabbed her before she could.

"Mom!" young Percy, Parker and Peter yelled at once.

Suddenly Sally Jackson was gone in a flash of golden light.

We all stood shell shocked, well except current Percy who at the moment looked angry and bored at the same time.

Suddenly the silhouette charged at Grover.

Young Percy ripped off his jacket and yelled at the monster.

"Hey stupid! Ground beef!"

The made the monster mad. He charged young Percy and cornered him against a tree.

Just as the monster reached him, Percy jumped up and over the monster, kicking off the monsters head. He turned in mid-air and landed on the monsters neck.

The monster slammed into the tree and somehow young Percy managed to stay on.

The monster tired to buck young Percy off but Young Percy was clinging to the monsters horns for dear life.

"Food," Grover moaned.

The monster wheeled around and charged Grover.

Young Percy grabbed one horn with one hand and pulled backwards.

Even over the storm I could hear the snapping sound.

The monsters horn came clean off.

The monster screamed in pain and flung young Percy across the clearing and charged after him.

Young Percy rolled over and as the monster came upon him stabbed the horn into the monsters side.

The monster screamed in agony and then slowly, turned to dust and disappeared.

Young Percy stood up, still clutching the horn of the Minotaur.