Jason 29

So yeah Percy's life. Not really sure how he managed to live to age 18 but I congratulate him on the feat whole heartedly.

We were currently standing outside a really old looking house. I'm not really sure how we got here or where we are.

"That's-" Nico said softly.

"Wait why are we here?" asked Annabeth?

"Well-"

Percy scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Where are we?" asked Leo.

Suddenly a giant dog and, in comparison, a very small boy came out of nowhere.

A, well, not much younger, but still younger Percy sat up on the back of the dog.

"Mrs. O'Leary?" Frank said a little uneasily.

"She looks a little different," said Hazel.

Percy and Nico shared a glance then looked back at the large dog.

"Now that you mention it, I guess she has grown a little since this point in time."

"I guess we just got so used to her being so big that we lost track of her growth. Do we need to start feeding her more food?" Annabeth wondered out loud.

"How is she doing by the way?" asked Percy.

"You better have a really good reason for leaving because she's still upset. She barely eats anything to this day."

"A good reason or a really big bone," Percy mumbled.

"Oh and we have to force feed Blackjack by the way."

"That's gonna take more than a bone," said Nico.

Suddenly we were thrown into darkness again.

"Well that was short," said Piper.

"Again where are we?" asked Leo.

"A pitch black something in between Percy's memories. While we travel through his subconscious most memories will be to foggy to clearly comprehend so me see only black," said one of the Jacksons.

We all just looked at him?

"Okay that one's not Percy," said Nico.

"Obviously," said the other two Jacksons.

"Peter's always been the smart one."

"Okay so back to my question, where was that house."

"Oh that was Luke's moms house."

"And why did Percy go there?" asked Hazel.

"Oh yes why, why on Earth did you think that was a good idea?" Annabeth feigned emotion so much I knew she was furious.

"Hey, it worked didnt its!" Percy and Nico said at once.

Suddenly we landed hard. I was kinda surprised since the lighting didn't change much at all.

I feel down and Piper and Hazel tripped and feel on top of me. Leo and Frank were in some kind of knot. Nico had managed to stay on his feet and the Jacksons didn't look fazed at all Annabeth was being helped to her feet by, well I think that's Percy.

"Why-" Hazel murmured.

She was on the top of our little mess so neither me nor Piper could get up.

Her eyes were wide and her pupils small.

"Why are we-"

"I've been to the u drew only on a number of occasions," Percy said.

Frank and Leo finally untangled themselves and stood glaring at each other.

Frank finally sighed and helped Hazel to her feet. He hugged her as she glanced around the Underworld. I personally had never been and frankly I did want to come so soon.

I saw a....River? It was glowing water with all kinds of junk in it.

"In case anyone's wondering that the River Styx," said Percy.

"And why are we here?" asked one of the other Jacksons.

"You're about to witness the true recklessness of Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said more than a little annoyed.

"This wasn't that smartest thing I ever did," Percy said.

"What you did next was the brightest either," Nico mumbled.

Suddenly young Nico and Percy came barreling past on the back of Mrs. O'Leary. She stopped next to the river. Young Nico slid off her back and almost collapsed on the bank. Young Percy caught him and started feeding him ambrosia.

Young Nico mumbled something.

"Your powers drain you to much," said young Percy.

Nico nodded.

"With great power ... Come so great need to take a nap. Wake me up later."

"Whoa, zombie dude. We're at the river you need to tell me what to do."

"Zombie dude? I don't remember that."

"You were pretty tired."

"But still zombie dude."

Young Percy looked at the river.

"So ... I just jumped in?"

"WHAT!!!!!!!??????"

One of the Jacksons went completely pale and had to sit down. The other has sucked in to deep of a breath and was now on all fours trying to catch his breath. Hazel was currently trying to help Frank calm down enough to turn back into a human. Annabeth was now trying to climb Percy to get away from a really small furry Frank with eight legs. Well not that small. Piper was trying to breath and Leo currently has flaming everything. I didn't know if j could control the weather in the Underworld  but the wind was sure tasting electric. Nico was unfazed.

Everyone turned to Percy at once. Who had Annabeth on his shoulders, thoughFrank was again Frank.

"What in Hades do you mean 'jump in'!!!!!!!!!!?????????"