Parker 30

Okay so here's how things work out for us Jacksons.

Peter = smart

Me (Parker) = not smart = really strong = extremely handsome = next in line for Commander if Percy leaves = should be head of the family = oldest (most likely) = uuuummmmm where was I?

Percy = half way between Peter and me (Parker)

So yeah WHY WAS HE PLANNING ON JUMPING INTO THE RIVER STYX?

I mean I wouldn't think of that so why would Percy, who, while not as smart as Peter, is smarter than me.

Why?

Why?

Why?

WHY?

"You are an idiot," Annabeth said.

"Thank you for that."

"Why on Earth would you even think of doing that?" asked Hazel.

"Hey to be fair it was Nico's idea!"

"Hey don't go blaming me, Luke did it first!"

"Okay stop!"

Suddenly Greek warrior was standing behind Percy.

"Who's he?" I asked.

"That would be-"

"Achilles," Annabeth breathed.

"Ding ding ding!"

Annabeth didn't seem like she wanted to get off of Percy's shoulders, she seemed very content up there.

"Why would Achilles come here?" asked Leo.

"To warn me not to do this."

"You should have listened," I said.

"Honestly, he came all this way to warn you, listen to the poor guy," said Peter.

Suddenly Achilles scowled.

"What did you do this time?" asked Annabeth.

"The question was simple. I just wanted to know Luke's weak point."

Annabeth shook her head.

Young Percy started to wade into the water and he suddenly feel in.

Peter and I now clung to the present Percy like he might try again at this very moment.

We waited for what felt like forever.

Then young Percy shot out of the River like he was caught with a hook and regaled out like a fish. Young Nico wasn't the only one who jumped. Hazel actually screamed. Annabeth almost feel off Percy's shoulders? Still flaming Leo hid behind Frank who was now a hippo. Piper had to sit down. Lightning shot from Jason's fingertips and the ground beneath us made a rumbling sound.

"Why are you sunburned?" asked Peter.

"I just bathed in the Styx, why else."

"THERE!"

Hades and a whole army were making there way towards the Styx.

"Why is he here?" asked Hazel.

"That's a long story," Percy said looking meaningfully at Nico.

"I said I was sorry GEEZE, besides I didn't know what he was going to do. He said he wanted to talk!"

Young Percy, naturally being an idiot, attacked the army by himself.

"I'll say it again. You are an idiot."

He might have been an idiot but I must say, that was some great fighting. My mouth wasn't the only one hanging open. Of course Frank was still a hippo so he might have been yawning and we wouldn't have known the difference.