Frank 7

The gods were definitely surprised.

Aries, I had trouble calling him my dad, was glaring at both Jackson's. They, as the idiots they were glared back at him.

Hermes's phone was buzzing but his entire being was focused on Luke, who was doing his best to not look at his father.

Zoë gave an embarrassed looked to Artemis then didn't look at her again.

Silena was being examined all over by Aphrodite.

Hephaestus was looking Beckendof up and down. Beckendof, on the other hand, had his attention focused on keeping the Jackson's in one place.

Neither Hades nor Bianca were looking at each other.

Apollo was looking at Michael from behind Athena.

Zeus turned away from Nico and looked at Poseidon.

"I take it their both yours."

Poseidon shrugged.

"Last I heard of them they had-" he froze.

Sally looked at the ground.

"We were said to have died in the hospital," one of the Jackson's said.

Everyone looked at them. Even the A Team, who looked to be the most surprised. They had stopped struggling.

One Jackson looked completely board, they other looked like he was waiting for questions.

"What?" Apollo finally asked.

The waiting Jackson shrugged.

"The slavers were trying to go for all three but only got us two."

Everyone went silent.

"S-slavers?" Sally asked shakily.

The board Jackson looked away, almost embarrassed. The other seemed to realize what he said to late.