Nico 4

What were all the gods doing here at once?

I know that they weren't the happiest about the power surges coming from camp the last few weeks, but did they really all have to come.

Demeter had on green everything and she was looking around the camp with approval. I'm guessing she liked that the entire camp was overgrown with green.

Aphrodite was checking her makeup in a portable mirror. She had a traditional Greek mom toga with golden lining. Her hair, currently black and clurly, was half pulled back into an elegantly messy bun while the rest curled around her shoulders and upper back.

Hephaestus was was next her, he had on a once white long sleeved polo, and sweat pants. He also had a leather apron on and goggles on his head. As always his face was in that permanent scowl. And every inch from head to toe was covered in grease.

He was glaring death at Aires who was one of the few in armor. He had a spear in one hand, a sword at his belt and a gun strapped to his back. He held his helmet under the other arm.

Hermes was, well, on the phone, he kept looking at Zeus as if waiting until the conversation began so he would know when he was not supposed to be on the phone. He looked like a cross between a mail man and a soldier. He had on half armor on top of his delivery man outfit.

Hera was wearing a flashy business suit. Why? No one will ever know.

Apollo was grinning, like always. And he had on jeans and a t-shirt for some bad I didn't recognize and really didn't care much about.

Artemis looked the youngest. She looked about 11 to 12 kinda like the day I met her. She had on a shinning white dress-cloak-thing and was glaring daggers at Jason. Her bow was in her hand but wasn't even right side up, and her arrows were covered by the hood on her dress-cloak-thing.

Dionysius had a coke in one hand, and an open box of coke in the other. He had on a Hawaiian shirt and caky shirts on.

My father, Hades was in the back, as always. All those years wanting attention and when he gets it he acts like he doesn't like it. He was wearing an expensive black business suit and his hair was greased back.

Athena was also in full armor, but she was looking all over the camp, as if studying its strengths and weaknesses. Her blond hair was pulled back into a tight bun.

Zeus was also in an expensive business suit, but he also had the lightning bolt at his side. He was glaring around the camp, trying to single out a leader.

He spotted me.

Shoot!

That was the down side if being sent as an ambassador to Zeus to ask the strangest request without giving an explanation.

He remembers you.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(By the way, look at the picture! I just found it, Nico!!!!!!!! YOU'RE SMILING!!!!!😍)