Peter 10

Ok in my opinion the 'ritual' looked more like some dance a three year old would make up. In fact Parker ran out of the room so no one else would see him laughing.

But yes it was pretty funny.

Leo didn't care if everyone saw him laughing, in fact he was rolling on the floor.

Jason and Frank just looked confused. Piper and Hazel were doing their best not to laugh and Annabeth just looked annoyed.

The rest of the A Team looked either embarrassed or annoyed.

Apollo even thought it was hilarious, he was with Leo.

The rest of the gods looked like they were trying not to laugh. Well except for Hephaestus, who had lost interest in the events and was in the process of making a mechanical horse. And Hermes was acting like his Gorge and Martha had threatened to explode if he didn't type at the speed of light.

While Mom and Poseidon, it felt weird calling him dad, danced around like three year olds, and Chaos pointed out flaws in the dance the rest of us were supposed to be preparing to travel into Percy's memory.

I personally was curious where in time we would end up.

Biologically he was only 18, well all three of us were, but technically he had lived for 4018 years. So basically we could end up on earth when he was kid, or if we don't. Who knows where in the universe we'll end up.

As the three year old dance got more intense the room started lighting up.

Chaos called the Memory Correction Team in for a final meeting.

"Okay, so remeber, you are going into Percy's memory. Now you're not going back in time, but the memory will be very real."

Leo finally stopped laughing, Apollo, on the other hand, was just getting started.

"Real how?" asked Annabeth.

"No body can see you, but you can get hurt."

"So basically stay away from danger," Piper said.

"Percy's life is nothing but danger!" Annabeth and Nico said together.

There was a silence then everyone seemed to agree on the obvious fact.

"So where are we going?" asked Frank.

"Can't say. It's Percy's memory you could literally end up anywhere."

That was reassuring.

"Okay as soon as Percy starts to light up touch him."

When we went back in the three year old dance was now in the process of circling Percy's bed.

Leo started cracking up again. Piper elbowed him.

Suddenly the entire room started to hear up.

Then a faint bronze light seemed to engulf Percy.

"Okay hold on to him," Chaos said.

Parker, Annabeth and I ran to Percy's side, the others following.

It felt like Percy's entire body had a feever, but we held on.

Suddenly I felt a intense pulling and I lost my footing.

There was a short sensation of falling then my feet once again found solid ground.

My vision suddenly cleared. I kinda wish it hadn't.

"WHAT IN HADES!!!!!!!!!!!!"