Nicolas 28

I started feeling different....somehow. I'm not really sure how to explain it.

My head started to clear. And my body started to feel lighter.

Don't fight me boy!

I cringed in pain as Voids voice filled my head. Making my entire body pulse and feel like my good had turned to cement.

You are mine! Don't forget that!

Sweat started to form on the back of my neck.

"I know," I finally managed.

Good boy.

My body started the pulse even harder.

I won't punish you to much this time but I won't always be so generous if this happens again.

The feeling slowly went away and my body became light again.

This wasn't my doing. I didn't know if I could let alone how to fight Void. Even if I wanted to.

The door opened.

At the moment I was being held in the basement of the Big House. I was tied to a pole, with my hands behind my back.

I looked up as Thalia made her way over to me.

She sat down and just looked at me.

I didn't say anything to her. The game was up so there was no reason to fake anything anymore.

"Why won't you look at me?"

I hadn't noticed but I was looking at everything except her eyes.

"I don't know what you mean."

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me towards her.

"I want to know right now."

I swear her fingers sparked and her eyes thundered.

I was speechless in the face of her anger.

"What - who are you? What is going on here? And what do you have to do with Percy's disappearance?"

I finally looked away.

"Even if I told you I wouldn't know where to start."

"Then-"

"Plus you wouldn't believe me."

She shoved me back and stood over me.

"I've lost a brother and found him years later traveling with a hot daughter of Aphrodite chick and a nut who can shoot fire out of his hands. I died, became a tree, and came back to life thanks to some magical goat skin. My best friend and her boyfriend fell into Tartarus survived and got out just in time to help save the world."

She leaned down and got so close to my face that our noses were centimeters  from touching.

"So try me and I'll tell you if I believe it or not."

My mind had frozen at Tartarus. Her best friend was obviously Annabeth, and everyone knew Percy was her boyfriend.

"Wait I've never heard of this. When did Percy and Annabeth fall into Tartarus?"

Obviously they got out, but that still worried me.

Thalia was shocked she back away her eyes wide. She sat down and proceeded to glare at me.

"That's not something I thought concerned you."

I suddenly realized what I had said. I bit my lip.