Leo 24

I've done some stupid and crazy things in my life. Take the battle with Gaea, that was stupid, crazy, reckless, and nerve racking, and that was only one afternoon.

But I must say that Percy's fight with Aires, that takes the trophy for: MOST STUPID AND CRAZY THING ONE HAS EVER DONE.

I don't think anyone, not even Clarrise, would have the guts to call that boar a pet pig, or fight Aires period.

I'm pretty sure Percy won, but we never really got to see, because at that moment the world around us went all topsy-turny.

It wasn't the normal darkness that preceded a new memory, it was all colorful and weird. I looked around but the world kinda glitched, if that makes any sense.

"Percy?"

We all turned to Annabeth, who seemed to be tapping Percy on the shoulder. He seemed to be frozen in a crouching position.

"Percy?"

She tried to tap him again and her hand went through his shoulder.

She quickly pulled her hand back.

"Hey Perc?" one of his brothers asked.

Percy wouldn't respond.

"I guess this is what Chaos meant," said Annabeth.

She looked a little shaken.

Jason nodded, "But, how do we fix it?"

"This is why Percy is normally in charge."

We all looked at the two not frozen Jacksons.

"After 3000 years under Chaos he basically knows what Chaos tends to leave out."

"Like instructions, and actual plans."

"Well then," Annabeth stood up and looked at the glitched scene around her. "We'll just figure it out ourselves. I mean this is Percy, how hard can it be to correct him?"