His special someone

The next day (it's not allowed me to show the MV because of the age restriction)

Jungkook got woken up as he was sleeping in his bed as he heard knocking on his door. Jungkook left out a groan as he made himself get out of bed, getting up out of bed then walked over to the door, opening it to see Jimin. Jimin looked up at him, smiling at him as Jungkook gave him a sleepy look with his hair a mess and his eyes half opened.

"Good morning."

"Good morning. What do you want?" Jungkook ask as he left the door open so Jimin can walk in.

"Umm I need you to take me to school. I'm going to be late." Jimin says even though he wasn't even dressed and still in his pj's.

"Your not even dressed!" Jungkook whine as he fell back onto his bed, on his back.

"I was about to but then I noticed Yugyeom already left! He was supposed to take me today, he said last night!" Jimin says then walked over to Jungkook and started to poke Jungkook on his back.

"He left? God damnit." Jungkook says then smacked Jimin hand away as Jimin giggled, quickly moving away. "Go get dressed. I will take you to school." Jungkook says and Jimin listen, nodding his head and left Jungkook's room, closing the door.

Jungkook left out a sign as he got out of his bed then went to the bathroom. Once he was done in the bathroom, he went to his closet and got dressed for the day. For his hair, he tie up in a ponytail.

As he was about to leave his room, he heard his phone go off

As he was about to leave his room, he heard his phone go off. He looked at it to see Yugyeom calling him.

"What asshole?"

"Oh damn... Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed?" Yugyeom ask as he was kinda taken back at Jungkook words.

"Nah I'm fine besides the point that you told Jimin that you will take him to school today." Jungkook says and Yugyeom left out a sign gasped.

"Oh shit. I forgot... Hahah sorry." Yugyeom says, letting out a nervous chuckle and Jungkook just left out a sign.

"It's fine. Why you calling me?"

"It's seeing if you were coming to the base."

"Yeah I'm coming after I drop Jimin off!"

"Okay damn! Stop yelling at me!" Yugyeom whined back at Jungkook as Jungkook just rolled his eyes.

"Bye!" Jungkook says then hang up on him, shaking his head as he put his phone in his pocket.

Jungkook left his room, heading to Jimin's room. He knocked on the door to hear Jimin call him in so he walked in to see Jimin quickly fixing his bed as he was now dressed.