Don't fight

June 20th

"Jungkook!" Yugyeom yelled, slamming open Jungkook's office door as Jungkook was in his office, sitting in his chair as he was going over security footage.

"What?"

"They got the box!" Yugyeom says with a smile and Jungkook got a smile on his face as well.

"Perfect. I hope they liked their gift." Jungkook says with a smile as he leaned back in his seat.

"Oh they did! Soyeon said that his men came running out of the room when they saw Ranyoung's head in the box." Yugyeom says, laughing a little as well.

"What a bunch of babies. Run from a cut off head in this type of work." Jungkook says, letting out a sign, shaking his head.

"Soyeon said the same thing! But she also likes cutting people's heads off." Yugyeom said and Jungkook chuckled, nodding his head, agreeing with his brother.

"The wolf maifa got his dick and balls right?"

"Yess sir and they definitely love that." Yugyeom says then started laughing again as Jungkook smirk.

"Hopefully we won't hear from them for awhile." Jungkook says with Yugyeom agreeing with him then Jungkook looked at his watch. "Oh shit. I have to go." Jungkook says, standing up.

"Why? Where you going?" Yugyeom ask as Jungkook quickly changed his shirt.

"Me and Jimin are going to see the house. Seeing what the workers have done so far and talked to them about somethings." Jungkook explained and Yugyeom gave him a "ohh okay." Look as he nod his head.

"We still going to Namjoon and Jin house for dinner?"

"Yeah of course. You still coming?" Jungkook ask as he grabbed his car keys.

"Umm maybe. I still have to do something."

"Okay. I will see you later at the house if not."

"K see you later." Yugyeom says as him and Jungkook left Jungkook's office.

Jungkook got in his car and started driving to the house as he quickly hid his gun away. Once he got there, Kosmos, the almost 21 week old puppy came running right over to him. Jungkook chuckled as he leaned down to pet Kosmos as he heard talking coming from the living room. Jungkook picked up Kosmos and started walking to see Jimin laying down on the couch, watching TV.

"Hey baby." Jungkook says as he put Kosmos down.

"Umm." Jimin grunted and Jungkook got a little worried at the way Jimin was acting.

"Heyyy.. what's wrong?" Jungkook ask, leaning over to move Jimin's hair out of the way and gave him a kiss on his forehead.

"I started my fucking period."

"Aww baby. Did you take any medicine?" Jungkook ask and Jimin nod his head. "When did you take them?"

"About two hours ago." Jimin says, letting out a sign as he sat up and Kosmos laid down on his lap so Jimin started petting her.

"Okay you can take more then. Hang on." Jungkook says, then went upstairs to grab medicine then headed back downstairs, going to Jimin.

Jungkook gave Jimin the medicine and Jimin took it, drinking his water as Jungkook sat down next to him. Jungkook always feels bad for Jimin when he is on his period because he has always had bad cramps but his doctors say that he is okay as they do checks up on him every couple of months. Jimin actually has one coming up soon to get everything checked up on his baby oven, which is what Yugyeom likes to call it. Jin used to have painful periods as well but as he got older, they were kinda less so that's what Jungkook and Jimin are hoping for once Jimin gets a little older.