Friends?

July 5th!

Jimin was in his bedroom bathroom dyeing his hair when he heard footsteps coming towards him.

"You really dyeing your hair?" Jungkook ask and Jimin looked over at him.

"No I am saving it off. Yeah I am dyeing it!" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head as Jimin was almost done putting the color in it.

"Yoongi just called saying he is dragging Taehyung over here." Jungkook says, making Jimin almost drop his brush by shocked.

"What? Fuck.. I have to let this set for 30 minutes!" Jimin said and Jungkook laughed.

"Baby take your time! We don't have to talk right when they get here! Plus they have a 25 minutes drive until they actually get in the driveway." Jungkook says as looked at Jimin in the mirror with a smile and Jimin left out a sign, nodding his head.

"Okay okay." Jimin said.

After about a hour later, Jimin had washed his hair out and dried it to show his now dark blue hair that he was very happy how it came out.

"DAMNNN! That color is nice on you." Jungkook says as him and Kosmos were laying on Jimin's bed.

"Well thank you. I have been wanting to do dark blue for awhile." Jimin says, running his fingers through his freshly dye hair as he smiled.

"Blue is also your favorite color." Jungkook said and Jimin giggled nodding his head.

Jimin was about to say something else but then the doorbell went off. The two went downstairs with Kosmos following them to see Yoongi and Taehyung, taking their shoes off as Yoongi closed the door. Yoongi heard footsteps and Kosmos barking so he looked up at the steps to see Jungkook and Jimin coming down them.

"Hey you... Wow... You hair. Nice." Yoongi says, looking at Jimin as Jimin smiled.

"Well thank you. Just did it." Jimin said and Yoongi gave him a smile then looked at Taehyung to see Taehyung looking down at Kosmos. "Come on ass-wipe. To the dining room." Jimin says as he started walking.

"Jimin-" Jungkook got cut off by Yoongi, patting his shoulder and shhh him.

"That's how they always talk to each other. They are fine. Come on. Let's get this over with." Yoongi says, looking at Jungkook and Jungkook nod his head then followed everyone else to the dining room.

"Okay who wants to go first? Rise your hand." Jimin says looking around and Jungkook held back his laughter as Taehyung got a little smile on his face, looking down.

"Jimin. Be serious please." Yoongi says, letting out a sign.

"Okay fine! Taehyung I am sorry for yelling at you and I love you but I am tired of you being rude to Jungkook. I am not saying this just because he is my boyfriend but because you have been so fucking rude to him even before we started dating. For almost 4 years you have barley talked to Jungkook and really get to know him. I care about both of you deeply. I can't lose either of you and I hate to see you guys argue over who gets to touch me." Jimin says, looking at Taehyung then looked at Jungkook and Taehyung.