You just had to say it

May 7

"Jimin your dress!?" Jungkook called out as Jimin started walking down the stairs.

"Yeah and ready to go." Jimin says as Jungkook looked at him, smiling.

" Jimin says as Jungkook looked at him, smiling

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." Jungkook says, looking at Jimin up and down then gave Jimin a kiss as Jimin smiled at him.

"Thank you. Can we take the bike? I'm wearing jeans!" Jimin said and Jungkook chuckled a little.

"Sure." Jungkook says and Jimin got excited, clapping his hands. "Kosmos in my room?"

"Yeah." Jimin said.

The two got their helmets on then got on the bike and started heading to Jimin's school. It's been a good two days for the new couple with a lot of kisses and cuddles in between the two and Yugyeom fake throwing up and gagging at the cuteness of the two. No one besides Yugyeom still knows about the two being together but today Jimin is going to tell Taehyung and Hoseok. Jimin was honestly nervous to tell Taehyung because he knows how Taehyung is with Jungkook and he doesn't want a fight to break out in between the two. For Hoseok, Jimin knows him too well and Hoseok will react like Yugyeom did, super excited. They are also going to tell Yoongi today as well because they invited him over for dinner.

But once they got to Jimin's school, Jimin hopped off the back and took his helmet off as Jungkook pulled his helmet up so it was on top of his head. Jungkook took Jimin's helmet and put it on his lap then looked at Jimin.

"Remember Yoongi is picking you up today. I got work to do." Jungkook says and Jimin nodded his head as he fixed his backpack and hair.

"Okay. I will see you later today right?" Jimin ask, looking at Jungkook.

"Of course baby." Jungkook says and Jimin smiled.