Doctor

May 30th

So it's been 5 days since the 6 year anniversary of Jimin's father passing and Jimin and his mother or his stepdad has not said a word to each other. Jimin knows it's probably because of him getting tattoos and what he said to her about how she didn't love Jimin's father back. But Jimin doesn't care as he because he was telling the truth because every time when he parents actually did see each other, his mother was always cold to his dad, it was a one sided love in between the two. But Jimin has been working in school and helping Jungkook with the new house. He only has 2 days left for school and he is so happy that it's almost summer vacation. He was lucky that he was already done and over with all of his last minute tests and exams so he doesn't have to worry about that and just take it easy now.

Jungkook has been busy dealing with a crazy Soyeon and he also still has Ranyoung alive for now but his time is slowly coming as Jungkook plans on killing him before Jin's baby comes. Jungkook hasn't heard anything from anyone which scares him a little so he has been keeping a good eye on Jimin, making sure no one is messing with him. Jungkook honestly is surprised that he hasn't heard anything from the night mafia boss, Dongjin. But Jungkook knows that Dongjin doesn't care about his men like Jungkook does and probably hasn't even notice that Ranyoung is gone yet.

But anyways, today Jimin has a doctor appointment which is good because just two days ago Jimin had another seizure. This one was only 1 minute and 15 seconds long but still. He had a seizure. Jungkook parked his car and went inside the school, going to the front office.

"Hello dear. How can I help you?" The lady asked, looking up at him with a smile.

"I am here to pick my stepbrother up. He has to go to a doctor appointment for his seizures." Jungkook says and the lady nodded her head.

"Park Jimin correct?"

"Yes ma'am." Jungkook says with a smile.

"I will go call him down." The lady says and Jungkook nod his head.

"Thank you." Jungkook says as the lady gave him a nod and walked in a different room.

Jungkook waited in the office until the lady came back and told him that Jimin is coming. He went to the front hallway and waited there by the front door until he heard footsteps behind him. He got a smile on his face as he saw Jimin walking towards him with a smile on his face as well.

"Hey baby." Jungkook said.

"Hey." Jimin says. "Do I really have to go to the doctors?" Jimin pouted, looking up at him.

"Yes. We need to see what is going on with your seizures." Jungkook says as he opened the door and they started walking to the car.

"Fineeee." Jimin says and Jungkook smiled then gave him a little ass pat, making Jimin giggle.

Jungkook opened the door for Jimin, letting him in then closed it. As Jungkook was walking around the back of the car, he saw him. He saw YoungKim standing there with a smile on his face as he was watching them behind a wall. Jungkook wanted to go after him right there and then but he had to take care of Jimin first so he got in the car. Jungkook started driving as Jimin slid into the middle seat and put his hand on Jungkook's thigh.

"You doing okay?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded his head.

"Yeah. My science teacher was talking about fish today and she ask if anyone knew anything about fish so I gave her koi fish facts." Jimin says as he reached up to rub his koi fish tattoo as Jungkook smiled, wrapping his arm around Jimin.