Baby Shopping

June 5

So it had been six days since Jimin's doctor appointment and he has had only one seizure when he was hanging out in the park with Yoongi and Kosmos about 3 days ago. It lasted 2 minutes and 5 seconds and it took him awhile to understand what happened and even be able to sit up right without getting dizzy. But Yoongi got his updated medicine in him and he started to feel better that he was able to actually stand up after a 25 minutes recovery. The doctor looked over his MRI scanned and saw that everything was okay besides the spot on his brain that's there because of his seizures and it was actually bigger than it was before.

Lucky Jimin is officially out of school for summer break and has a lot of time to relax and spend time with Kosmos. Jimin has been training her new tricks and words as she is already 18 weeks old but in 2 days she will be 19 weeks old. About 4 days ago, Jimin took Kosmos for a run and they went to the graveyard to go see Jimin's father's gravestone with Yoongi coming to pick them up about 30 minutes after they got there.

Jungkook has been sending time at the base for the past couple of days. A couple of nights ago, Jungkook was going to take Jimin out on a date to go see the new avengers movie but Soyeon called, saying they needed help so he had to cancel the movie date and go to work instead. What they needed help was a box that showed up and inside the box was pictures of their base, with pictures of all of them leaving the base or talking outside to each other. What Jimin doesn't know is that tonight after he falls asleep, Jungkook will be meeting up with someone who knows about Jimin.

"Baby, you ready?" Jungkook ask, looking at Jimin.

"Yep! Let's go see Jin and Namjoon!" Jimin says, excited because they were going to the mall with Jin and Namjoon to pick out some baby clothes and other things.

"You look cute." Jungkook says, smiling at Jimin.

"Well thank you. I love the tank top." Jimin says as Jungkook was wearing a muscle shirt, showing off his tattoos and muscler arms.
"Jimin's outfit