About To Pop

Two Days Later! June 12th

"Wait wait what you kick her into the pool?" Jin asked, laughing as Jimin, Jungkook, Jin and Namjoon were hanging out at Jin and Namjoon's house

"YES! There was a pool there and I happily kicked her into it. TWO TIMES!!" Jimin says, holding up two fingers and the two laughed. "I threw the boyfriend's friend into the pool as well just for the fun of it." Jimin says and Jin was proud as Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head at the excited Jimin.

"Ahh! I wish I was there to cheer my sweet boy on! That would have been amazing to watch!" Jin says, clapping his hands as he really wish that he was there as Jimin giggled.

"What was Jungkook doing during this fight?" Namjoon ask.

"Letting me fight. Him, Taehyung and Jackson were close by so they could have stepped in if they had to. I was good. I was handling myself perfectly fine." Jimin says with a smile as he leans back into his seat.

"Oh I know you were because I have seen you fight yugyeom. You can easily break his arm if you ever wanted to." Jin says then took a sip of his tea as Jimin and Namjoon chuckled.

"Break who's arm?" Jungkook asked, walking onto the backyard porch with a cup in his hand.

"Oh we would just talking about the lovely fight I had. That's all." Jimin says as Jungkook sat down next to him and Jungkook chuckled at the mention of Jimin's fight.

"Oh. Yeah that was fun to watch. My favorite part is when he elbowed the boyfriend's friend in the nose and his nose started bleeding." " Jungkook says as he reached over to put his hand on Jimin's thigh as Jimin smiled and Jin chuckled as Namjoon shocked his head with a smile on his face.

"Now I know not to get punched or kick or now elbow by you." Namjoon says, looking at Jimin as everyone chuckled. "Did he start yelling in French?" Namjoon ask, looking back at Jungkook.

"Oh definitely." Jungkook says as Jimin face trun red as Namjoon and Jin started laughing and Jungkook looked at Jimin with a smile on his face.

"That's when we know that you are really piss off." Jin says, laughing then took a sip of his food.

"Yeah it's because people don't know what I am really saying." Jimin says with a "HA!" way and everyone start laughing at the face he made.

"He did good?" Namjoon asked, looking at Jungkook and Jungkook nodded his head, looking back at Namjoon.

"Yeah, he handled himself pretty well. Yoongi taught you well." Jungkook says as he smiled at Jimin and rubs Jimin's thigh with his thumb.

"I know. And people say you have to protect me." Jimin says in a very confident as everyone chuckled at the proud smile he had on his face.

"Well I am always going to do that no matter what." Jungkook says then kissed Jimin cheek as Jimin smiled.

"I swear if you ever get kidnapped, they will get annoyed with you and let you go because of how god damn sassy you are." Jin says and Jimin laughed.

"He gets it from you!" Namjoon says, looking at Jin, only to get smacked on the shoulder by Jin as Namjoon chuckled at Jin's reaction.

"Ohhh! Jungkook let me get kidnapped! Let's test it!" Jimin says, getting all excited as he grabbed Jungkook's arm and started shaking it, making Jungkook's hand fall off of his thigh.

"Hell no!" Jungkook says in a "what the hell you talking about!?!" way, making everyone laugh at his reaction.

"Was the fight worth the black and blue bruise hand?" Namjoon ask and Jimin looked at his right hand that has bruises on the knuckles.