The Boys Are Back Together

April 29th, 11 days later! 4 days before the first dance competition!

So it's been awhile and both Jimin and Jungkook have been busy. School started back up 5 days ago so Jimin has been doing school work and also learning the dances as the first dance competition is in 4 days. For the past 11 days it has been just school and dance even when Yugyeom and Jungkook try to talk to Jimin, he says he has to go to practice and takes Kosmos downstairs with him but they understand as Jimin gets like this when he has a competition coming up. He gets so focused that sometimes he doesn't even realize how much time has passed until one of the brothers comes and gets him for dinner or to make him take a break. Sometimes even when it's bedtime they have to stop him so he can get some sleep.

Jungkook has been hanging out with G-Dargon lately as G-dargon has been helping him around the base as they are almost ready for the kidnapped mission. Mark planned it for may 5th but Jungkook changed it as that's Jimin dance competition and he has not missed one and never wants to miss any as he knows it makes Jimin happy when he sees Jungkook and Yugyeom in the crowd. A couple of days ago, the night Mafia paid a visit at G-Dargon club again but Jungkook was there to help and end up killing everyone. Luckily, no one got hurt besides the people who they were fighting of course and also Yugyeom who got punched in the face pretty good. Jungkook wanted one alive to see if they can get information on anything but the dude just keeps trying to go after Yoongi so.. Jungkook shot him. Jungkook went back to the family house with no cuts or bleeding because of the cuts but did have sore shoulders, the next morning.

About 3 days ago, Jungkook was in his room, cleaning his gun and it was around 1:30 in the morning when he heard a knock on the door so he quickly put the gun away and went to the door to see Jimin, holding Kosmos in his arms. Jimin couldn't sleep again so him and Kosmos stayed with Jungkook that night. Jimin has noticed how Jungkook has been not allowing anyone near his phone as Mark and Yoongi are giving him updates on everything which is what he told them to do so he knows everything that is going on when he is not there.

About 5 days ago, Jimin heard Jungkook on the phone and heard him say anything about G-Dargon and shipments getting to the base when he was talking with Yoongi on the phone. Jimin was confused and also was wondering what he meant but he didn't ask Jungkook as Jungkook seemed like he was in a bad mood so he just went back to practicing. But Jimin has been thinking what he meant but it's been a while and he still hasn't said anything about what he heard to Jungkook or Yoongi.

But speaking of Yoongi, today is a big day for Yoongi as he will be seeing Hoseok and Taehyung for the first time in 6 years today.

Jimin was practicing downstairs again when he heard the doorbell go off so he went upstairs, holding Kosmos and went to the front door. He opened the door to show Hoseok and Taehyung and the three guys smile as they looked at each other until Taehyung notice Kosmos in Jimin's arms.

"Hey. There is the little lady!" Taehyung says, taking Kosmos away from Jimin.

"Hello to you too." Jimin says in disbelief as he looked at Taehyung with a "you bitch." look as Hoseok laughed at Jimin's reaction.

"I saw you yesterday."

"Wow."

"I will say hi to our Jiminie." Hoseok says even giving Jimin a hug as Jimin giggled, hugging Hoseok back. "Is he here already?"

"No. He said he will be here at 3:30." Jimin says and Hoseok nodded his head and Jimin looked at the clock to see there was still 30 minutes until he said he would be there.