Wild One

June 10th

It's been five days since Jungkook warn YoungKim and Jungkook or any of Jungkook's friends have heard nothing from the night mafia or wolf night. That scares Jungkook a little bit because of how quiet they have been since Jungkook went to go see YoungKim.

Why?

Because they could be planning something or getting ready to attack the base or just Jungkook himself. Jungkook knows how the other two maifa leaders work and know how they act as well so he always has to be prepared to deal with them. But besides that, for the past five days it's been good. Jimin took Kosmos and Yoongi to get see his dad grave where they hang out for awhile before leaving to get some food. Jin doctor said the baby is very close to getting ready to be here so everyone is getting excited about that because ever since day the day Jin told them, they all can't wait until the little baby is here.

"You are going to a party tonight?" Yugyeom asked as him and Jimin where in Jimin's room and Jimin was picking out an outfit.

"Yeah. It's a party for people in my grade to welcome in the summer. Well... That's what Taehyung said." Jimin says as he stopped to look at Yugyeom who chuckled.

"Sounds like Taehyung." Yugyeom says with a smile. "Does Jungkook know about this party?" Yugyeom ask.

"Do I know about what?" Jungkook asked him and Kosmos walked into Jimin's room.

"A party." Jimin said.

"Oh.. no I didn't know about that." Jungkook said.

"Yeah I was going to tell you this morning but I forgot. Sorry bunny." Jimin says then started looking at his shirts.

"It's fine. I am coming right?"

"Nope. Only people in his grade can go." Yugyeom said.

"Oh.. really?" Jungkook asked, looking at Yugyeom then at Jimin.

"Yeah. I will be fine tho. Taehyung and Nayeon are going too." Jimin says, looking at the two brothers.

"That's the girl who has the bunny teeth right?" Yugyeom ask.

"Yes. Her name is Nayeon!" Jimin says, letting out a sign, shaking his head.

 Her name is Nayeon!" Jimin says, letting out a sign, shaking his head

"What time is the party?" Jungkook ask.

"Starts at 7:30." Jimin said and Jungkook nod his head.

"Well that's perfect because me and Yugyeom have to go to work anyway." Jungkook says, looking at Jimin who nodded his head.

"We do?" Yugyeom ask, looking at Jungkook, only to get smacked on the back of his head.

"Yeah. We have to clean up our project." Jungkook said with a 'get it?' tone and then it hit Yugyeom.