They Are Brothers, They Are Fine

The next morning! (Long chapter ahead, 9542 words)

When Jimin woke up, he really had to piss so he quickly went to the bathroom and did everything he had to do. Then he grabbed Kosmos and took her downstairs, heading to the kitchen.

"Isn't she getting a little big to be held like that?" Namjoon ask as he was walking to the kitchen as well.

"No. She is my baby." Jimin says, whining a little as Namjoon chuckled as they walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning!" Jin says, making Jimin jump at little at how loud Jin's voice was.

"Wow. You are too hyper." Jimin says then looked at Namjoon. "Is he okay?"

"I'm fine! I actually just got some sleep last night. I didn't have to pee 50 times during the night and only 20 this time." Jin says as Jimin laughed then noticed he was making some eggs.

"Well that's good to hear. What are you making?" Jimin ask, as Namjoon took Kosmos outside and Jimin walked over to Jin.

"Street toast."

"Ohh the ones that the people make in that one market?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded his head.

"Yep! My mom knows the owner and she got me the recipe." Jin says as Jimin left out a little gasped.

"Ohhh I can't wait to eat it! It smells really good." Jimin says and Jin smiled as he flipped the egg. "Can I help with anything?"

"Umm you can make the coffee and get the plates and silverware out." Jin says and Jimin nodded his head then started doing what Jin told him.

Once Jin and Jimin were done with everything, Jimin went outside to go get Namjoon from outside as he was doing some yard work again. Kosmos was walking around the yard, hanging out with Namjoon, stealing some sticks from him.

"Namjoon! Breakfast is done." Jimin said and Namjoon looked over at Jimin.

"Okay coming!" Namjoon says back as he wiped his sweat off with his arm.

"Kosmos! Come on, baby!" Jimin says as he lean against the railing as he noticed Kosmos looking into a brush. "Kosmos! Come on girl." Jimin calls her again and Kosmos looked over at him but then looked back at the brush and started walking closer to it.

"There must be a squirrel in the brushes." Jin says, walking out of the house as he hard Jimin yelling for Kosmos as Namjoon started walking over to Jimin and Jin.

"Kosmos! Leave the squirrel alone! Come here." Jimin says as he started walking down the steps as Kosmos started barking at whatever was in the brush.

Kosmos kept on barking at whatever it was until it jumped out of the brush and it was a cat. Kosmos was a big scary pitbull, barking at the brush until the cat jumped at her and Kosmos started whining/crying as she ran over to Jimin. Everyone started laughing at Kosmos running away as it was funny how Kosmos's attitude quickly changed after the cat jumped out on her. Kosmos came running over to Jimin and started jumping up on his legs, wanting Jimin to hold her.

"Oh shit! It's okay it's okay." Jimin says as he couldn't help but to laugh as he picked up Kosmos, just like a baby.

"Get going!" Namjoon told the cat then the cat jumped over the fence.

"Did that cat scare you? Aww My poor baby." Jimin says, still laughing as Kosmos was still whining a little as Namjoon, Jimin and Jin walked back into the house. "That cat was so mean to my baby." Jimin says, petting Kosmos.