Love can happen (Day two)

May 5th, last day of competition! (Long chapter ahead, 9807 words)

"It's okay Jin. Jimin will understand that you can't come. You're 32 weeks pregnant." Jungkook says as he was on the phone with Jin and Namjoon, who couldn't come to the dance competition tonight as Jin has a bunch of doctors appointments at the same time as the dance competition starts.

"I know but still. I love watching him and Hoseok dance and I feel bad for not coming. I want to be there for them." Jin says as Jungkook can hear Namjoon letting out a sign in the background.

"Jin Hyung. We will be there for him and Hoseok for you. There will be more dance competitions for you to watch." Jungkook says as he ran his fingers through his hair, shaking his head at Yugyeom who laugh a little.

"Plus both of them would be mad if he found out that you skip your doctor's appointments to watch him dance." Yugyeom says as Jungkook had his phone on speaker.

"Okay okay. I won't go. But please tell them that they did an amazing job for me please." Jin says as Jungkook and Yugyeom smile, shaking their heads at each other as Yugyeom couldn't help but to chuckle.

"Yes hyung. We will. Now go rest before your doctor's appointments." Jungkook said.

"Okay. Bye you two."

"Bye." The brothers said then Jungkook hung up the phone.

"I honestly think he forgets he is pregnant." Yugyeom says, looking at his brother as the two laughed at their crazy Jin hyung.

"He has been pregnant since September and he still acts like he is spiderman." Jungkook says, letting out a sign as he fall back into the couch.

"Yeah when the doctor says to take it easy as this is his first pregnancy. But nope!" Yugyeom said then looked at Kosmos. "Jin hyung is crazy." Yugyeom says, making Kosmos tail wag then she jump on Yugyeom, making him let out a little scream as he fell off the couch as Jungkook chuckled.

The brothers heard the door open and shut but they already knew who it was as the house has cameras around outside. Yoongi and Taehyung walked in the living and Kosmos jumped off the couch and ran over to them as her tail wagged.

"Hey! You two look nice." Yugyeom says as he was still laying on the floor from Kosmos knocking him off the couch.

"Thanks." Yoongi says, smiling at Yugyeom.