Mission

The Next Day

Jimin woke up, taking a minute until he opened his eyes. He picked his head up, looking around to see Kosmos sleeping at the end of the bed then he looked around the room, remembering where he was at.

"Right I am at Jin and Namjoon's house. I fell asleep on Jungkook's lap last night." Jimin thought to himself then looked at Kosmos as she got up, seeing that Jimin was wake.

"Hey baby girl. You have to go outside?" Jimin asks and Kosmos tail started wagging.

Jimin sat up in bed stretching his back and arms, making them crack a little. He left out a sign as he looked at the other side of the bed where Jungkook would be sleeping. He shook his head, trying to get Jungkook out of his head so he wouldn't be in a sad mood for Jin and Namjoon then got out of bed, putting some sweatpants on as he was only wearing panties and Jungkook's shirt. He really had to piss so he went to the bathroom first and burst his teeth and washed his face awhile he was in there. When he was done, he picked up Kosmos then headed downstairs to the kitchen to see Jin with a apron on, standing at the stove.

"Good morning!" Jin says as he was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning. Kosmos has to pee." Jimin says and opened the back yard door up.

"Namjoon is out there so he can watch her." Jin says and Jimin nod his head then closed the door after Kosmos took off running after Namjoon as she noticed Namjoon doing some yard work. "Did you sleep well in your room?" Jin ask and Jimin nodded his head.

"Yeah. Kosmos kept stealing my blankets though." Jimin says with a smile as he sat down on one of the stools.

"I always heard dogs do that." Jin says as he chuckled.

"Oh they do." Jimin said and they both chuckled. "You need help with anything?" Jimin asks and Jin shook his head.

"Nope. Everything is already mostly done. You just stay there and try to wake up." Jin says and Jimin smiled.

"I don't get how you have so much energy at 33 weeks pregnant." Jimin says and Jin chuckled.

"Pregnancy is different for everyone. Mine is giving me a lot of energy as you can definitely tell." Jin says as Jimin nod his head, laughing a little. "You will see it when you get pregnant. It's fun but also terrifying at the same time." Jin says in a dramatic but funny voice as he pointed at Jimin with the spoon he was holding and Jimin laughed at the way he said it. "You went to all of your classes right?" Jin ask, talking about the class that males go for when they found out that they can carry children.

"Yeah. I went to every one." Jimin says as Jin nod his head.

"Good boy." Jin says, making Jimin smile.

"Have you heard anything from Jungkook or the rest?" Jimin ask and Jin shook his head.

"Jungkook said he probably won't be able to be on his phone until tomorrow because of how busy he will be today." Jin said and Jimin nod his head, letting out a sign. "You already miss him so much?!" Jin ask in a joking way, trying to keep Jimin in a good mood and it worked as Jimin looked at him a little shocked as Jin yelled at him but then started laughing as he realized Jin was joking.

"I'm used to waking up with him right next to me in bed, everyday. So yes!" Jimin says then stick his tongue out at Jin as they both laughed.

"Good morning." Namjoon says, walking in the kitchen with Kosmos following him.

"Good morning." Jimin says with a small smile.

"Looks like you slept well." Namjoon says as he got some coffee as Kosmos got some water.