6 Years

April 11th

So it has been 3 days and everything has been good. Jimin is officially on spring break as his last day before spring break was yesterday as well as his last day dealing with the exams as he finally got those over and done with. As a reward for getting over them, Jungkook and Yugyeom took Jimin out to a nice restaurant where they hang out and had a really good meal, hanging out with each other and talking. Then when they got back from the restaurant, they helped Jimin re-dye his hair orange again, mostly just getting the back and the side as Jimin can get everything else.

Yesterday Taehyung and Hoseok came over to meet Kosmos and they fell in love with her just like how Jimin did. They loved her so much that when the two were leaving, Taehyung tried to kidnapped her. Which ended up with Jimin chasing Taehyung around the driveway as Taehyung was holding Kosmos in his arms. Hoseok was laughing the whole time as he recorded it on his phone then Jungkook and Yugyeom pulled up and was super confused on what was happening until Hoseok explained to them what was going on in between the two. This went on for about 10 minutes until Taehyung couldn't run anymore and Jimin kicked him to the ground after Taehyung put Kosmos down. Everyone couldn't help but to laughed as Taehyung left out a "OH SHIT!" As he fell to the ground after getting drop kicked.

Jimin's mom and the two brothers dad are still not home yet and they are not rushing them at all as it just fell like every other day to them but they are just in Japan instead. Kosmos has been good. She has had only one accident in the house but Jimin has her on a schedule to when she gets fed, gets water and also when she goes outside as well. Jungkook and Yugyeom are both impressed about how good of a dog mom Jimin is as he takes really good care of her and she is a really good puppy as well. Both of the brothers knew this is what Jimin was going to do with a dog so that's why they were trying so hard to get their parents to understand that Jimin will take good care of a pet.

But anyways.. Jungkook was at base with everyone in the training area, working out. Yoongi was walking in the training around when he heard loud banging coming from the corner of the room, making him walk over there to see what it was. Yoongi walked around the corner to see Jungkook with no shirt, punching a punching bag as hard as he could.

"Your going to break your hand!" Yoongi says as Jungkook was beating the shit out of the punching bag, making it almost fall off where it was hanging.

"I'm fine." Jungkook says then continue to punch.

"No. You have no wrapping on you hands. Look.. it's almost bleeding. That's enough." Yoongi says, grabbing Jungkook's wrist and showing Jungkook his hands that were all red.

"Okay okay." Jungkook says, letting out a sign as he listened to his hyung and Yoongi let go of him.

"What's going on With you?" Yoongi asked as Jungkook grabbed a towel and wiped off his face and neck.

"Nothing. Just didn't realize how hard I was hitting." Jungkook says, looking down at his right hand.

"Well you know you hit hard. You sure you are okay?" Yoongi ask and Jungkook nodded his head.

"Yeah, really I am-" Jungkook got cut off by hearing gun shots then people started yelling.

Jungkook and Yoongi both quickly started running to where they heard the yelling and gun shots coming from. When they got there, they see everyone checking up on each other as some had their guns out.

"What happened? Why did I hear gunshots?" Jungkook ask, looking around at everyone.

"It was a drive by, it was night Mafia. They didn't shot anyone or at anyone but did shoot the door." Jay B says and showed Jungkook the bullet holes in the doors of the base.